Moms for Liberty (to have threesomes)

When asked for comment, Bridgett said, "I work closely with my husband to frequently pole female voters. We are as curious about all of their positions as they are ours."
underrated post right herruh

Reactions: McDad
I’m missing the problem with any of this. Adults who think therapists are encouraging transgenderism (they are and they very open about it, they “affirm gender”) also like to have threesomes?

What am I missing?
I think she's been involved with and put out a lot of anti-gay rhetoric in general, not even taking into account the bill.

It's always the loudest.

Reactions: gcbvol
I think she's been involved with and put out a lot of anti-gay rhetoric in general, not even taking into account the bill.

It's always the loudest.

I may have missed some things in the article but the group seemed more anti trans than anything. If feels like they're trying to say "it's wrong to oppose teaching 6 year olds they can be the opposite gender if you also have threesomes!" and yet those aren't the same thing.

Last edited:
I agree she'd fit right in along with MTG, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Presley, Bush, etc. They're all whack jobs no matter which party they support. I sense some jealousy from you here though
I was actually referring to boebert stroking her boyfriend in the theater

Conservatives are always the biggest and most ridiculous hypocrites in the country. How many times have we seen evangelical types
arrested for molesting young women or boys--too many times to count. Whenever you hear some christian zombie or right-winger preaching
about morality, take it with a grain. These same loons who are pro-life are also A-OK with school massacres. We see how they roll.
Generalize much?

I’m missing the problem with any of this. Adults who think therapists are encouraging transgenderism (they are and they very open about it, they “affirm gender”) also like to have threesomes?

What am I missing?
I'm right there with you..I dont see the connection...I'm also curious how old this Tony person is, that makes a difference to me as well. I'm also concerned about the misrepresentation of the florida bill the article imply. Then there is the fact the accuser has already been proven to be a liar when security video debunks her saying he just barged in when she was taking the dog out...but in reality he knocked and she let him in...this seems a total smear job which is why no charges have been filed.

Reactions: Vol8188 and Zues1
My take is couples should do whatever works for them so long it's legal and no one is abused. The problem comes in when they openly attack and smear others for the same thing they're doing behind closed doors. This is the situation here with the Zieglers, plus apparent evidence of abuse. Ugly.

Can you find examples of them smearing others for doing this? It doesn’t seem like the same thing at all.

For being on the side that supports all types on sexual freedoms...yall sure are obsessed with the debauchery when the GOP does the same stuff Dems do...its strange
They're used to sweeping it under the rug when theirs shower with their kids and stuff. It manifests when it comes in the public eye on the other side.

Can you find examples of them smearing others for doing this? It doesn’t seem like the same thing at all.
Ziegler's group (M4L) has a history of aggressive behavior at school board meetings where they call LGBT folks groomers, and sometimes pedophiles. So, Bridgett is very anti-LGBTQ yet is herself a bisexual.

It's not about a threesome, it's about her public stance on LGBTQ, while secretly a member of the community.

Ziegler's group (M4L) has a history of aggressive behavior at school board meetings where they call LGBT folks groomers, and sometimes pedophiles. So, Bridgett is very anti-LGBTQ yet is herself a bisexual.

It's not about a threesome, it's about her public stance on LGBTQ, while secretly a member of the community.

It seems you’re conflating two very different things. Can you find me examples of them calling all gay people groomers or are they specifically talking about people who want to teach things like gender ideology to kids?

If they’re calling all gays groomers, I’m on your side. If they’re speaking specifically to the people who want to teach gender ideology to 5 year olds, then I’m with the moms

Reactions: tim and davethevol

What am I missing?
Well, for one thing Tony is gay, not trans. So the whole "they're going to cut off his genitals!" was a fear mongering lie. The situation had zero to do with trans. Also very telling you guys have no apparent issue with the kid attempting suicide twice via forced outing and crazy religious conversion counseling. That's exactly why groups like Rainbow Youth Project exist. I'm very proud to support local LGBTQ youth centers for this reason.

The issue arises when you are publicly anti-LGBTQ, while a member out of the public eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
Well, for one thing Tony is gay, not trans. So the whole "they're going to cut off his genitals!" was a fear mongering lie.

The issue arises when you are publicly anti-LGBTQ, while a member out of the public eye.

Are psychologists not taught to “affirm gender identity”? He wouldn’t be the first gay man in history mislead into self castration nor the last, sadly

There is a lot more to M4L (the group she co-founded) than you likely know. I have seen them up close here in FL. They spread a litany of falsehoods about LGBT folks in their efforts to censor content and ban books. So, while insinuating gay folks are pedophile child groomers, she is secretly in a relationship with a woman who her husband allegedly filmed without consent and raped.

These are not good people.

Here's an example of what M4L is doing:
I won't bother reading anything from that leftist rag vice. But according to your other link police say Ziegler is cooperating fully and they have video evidence that contradicts her statement to them about him entering her apartment. They also have video evidence of "her bent over a piece of furniture". If he raped her I'd assume he'd already been arrested and charged. It seems you're either lieing or want something to be there the evidence proves otherwise. I question your agenda here until he's arrested for rape or no consent. They may very well be "bad people" but that's not what you've claimed here.

I won't bother reading anything from that leftist rag vice. But according to your other link police say Ziegler is cooperating fully and they have video evidence that contradicts her statement to them about him entering her apartment. They also have video evidence of "her bent over a piece of furniture". If he raped her I'd assume he'd already been arrested and charged. It seems you're either lieing or want something to be there the evidence proves otherwise. I question your agenda here until he's arrested for rape or no consent. They may very well be "bad people" but that's not what you've claimed here.
Um, I clearly typed "allegedly filmed without consent and raped". That's the truth. I'm not a liar.

VN Store

Back