Monkeypox-alypse!!!!!

Is this a technical term doc?
This was my favorite part. Can you even imagine the Deadly Covid Variant Omicron transmission rate at these type of establishments?

I can list about 23 things I'd worry more about contracting at such establishments, pictures available upon request.

• Enclosed spaces, such as back rooms, saunas, sex clubs, or private and public sex parties where intimate, often anonymous sexual contact with multiple partners occurs, may have a higher likelihood of spreading monkeypox.

This was my favorite part. Can you even imagine the Deadly Covid Variant Omicron transmission rate at these type of establishments?

I can list about 23 things I'd worry more about contracting at such establishments, pictures available upon request.
It’s common sense approaches like these that can save millions

If you or your partner have (or think you might have) monkeypox and you decide to have sex, consider the following to reduce the chance of spreading the virus:

- Masturbate together at a distance of at least 6 feet, without touching each other and without touching any rash.

BTW, those of us born before 1970 likely got the small pox vaccine (the one that puts a round scar on your arm or wherever you got it), and they're saying that this vax also protects against Monkey Pox. They quit routinely giving this vaccine in about 1972

The mystery virus that protects against monkeypox

Monkeypox and Smallpox Vaccine Guidance | Monkeypox | Poxvirus | CDC
I was born in ‘67 but don’t have the scar. I guess I should cut back on all the orgy Tom foolery

Reactions: 0nelilreb

I’d be more concerned with getting t-bagged to begin with…. But can you imagine how disgusting that scene would be? It would be a freaking biohazard

Will the rollout of monkeypox vaccines result in another increase in heart issues? Here is a study showing that smallpox vaccine (hence Monkeypox vaccine) increases the incidence of myocarditis
A Prospective Study of the Incidence of Myocarditis/Pericarditis and New Onset Cardiac Symptoms following Smallpox and Influenza Vaccination

The authors of this study reported evidence of heart injury following vaccination in a sample of 1,445 individuals who received a smallpox or trivalent influenza vaccine.

They found that chest pain, shortness of breath and/or palpitations occurred in 10.6% of those who received the smallpox vaccine SPX-vaccinees and 2.6% of those who received the trivalent influenza vaccine within 30 days of immunization.

What are researchers investigating?
  • If the virus can be spread when someone has no symptoms
  • If the virus could be present in semen (cum), vaginal fluids, and fecal matter (poop)
  • How effective the current smallpox vaccines are for the prevention of monkeypox illness

Americans are too stupid to know semen or fecal matter, but smart enough to know vaginal fluids?

• If the virus could be present in semen (cum), vaginal fluids, and fecal matter (poop)
  • How effective the current smallpox vaccines are for the prevention of monkeypox illness

Americans are too stupid to know semen or fecal matter, but smart enough to know vaginal fluids?
Are Women on TikTok Using Their Vaginas for Perfume?

In fairness, I don't feel like we really have a well- accepted lay term for the latter.

Cue the music....

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back