Monkeypox-alypse!!!!!

You do the epicenter of this outbreak was at Uranus Fudge dont you?

Don’t care .. I have my small pox scar . I’m safe to visit Uranus any time I want . You two were just not going stop until I folded to peer pressure 😂

The thing I found the funniest in that little strip mall was the “ gentleman club “ right next to the fudge factory .

F67DA38C-51E8-408C-A3D1-71FA330503BF.jpeg

WHO Declares Monkeypox to be a Global Health Emergency - The Highest Alarm it can sound - because of its 'extraordinary' spread to more than 70 countries

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared the monkeypox outbreak to be a global health emergency - the highest alarm it can sound - following its 'extraordinary' spread to more than 70 countries.

WHO declares monkeypox to be a global health emergency | Daily Mail Online
What kind of name is this ? Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

Reactions: Orangeburst
"Since the monkeypox outbreak began in May, most of the cases have happened among men who have sex with men. However, anyone can catch the virus through close skin-to-skin contact. In the case of children, the agency said this could include "holding, cuddling, feeding, as well as through shared items such as towels, bedding, cups, and utensils."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/22/health/monkeypox-children-vaccine/index.html

after aids, the gay community is more sensitive to outbreaks like this than most of the rest of society. The gay community will take responsible actions on a whole. It's outliers like africa and thailand and such where irresponsible sex is still the norm. Where they don't have regular access to things like sex protection and education, or areas where it's become an industry.

after aids, the gay community is more sensitive to outbreaks like this than most of the rest of society. The gay community will take responsible actions on a whole. It's outliers like africa and thailand and such where irresponsible sex is still the norm. Where they don't have regular access to things like sex protection and education, or areas where it's become an industry.

Dude just said he caught it in a 20 man orgy and acted surprised about it. Yea they’re “responsible”.

Yea, their behavior really squelched the whole AIDS thing.

Don’t care .. I have my small pox scar . I’m safe to visit Uranus any time I want . You two were just not going stop until I folded to peer pressure 😂

The thing I found the funniest in that little strip mall was the “ gentleman club “ right next to the fudge factory .

View attachment 474968
That is just right up the road from me. I would never eat anything there. They would probably have to burn the property down, bleach it, and burn it some more before I would think about it.

What an odd take.

That is just right up the road from me. I would never eat anything there. They would probably have to burn the property down, bleach it, and burn it some more before I would think about it.

Don’t kill my memories ! I had the regular fudge and the peanut butter fudge , they were both good . Their t-shirts and signs are hilarious.

Nolte: Unlike COVID, There’s No Behavior-Shaming to Halt Monkeypox Spread

men-parade-640x480.jpg

In a total reversal of their coronavirus approach, the U.S. government and corporate media are not engaging in any kind of behavior-shaming to halt the spread of monkeypox.

Gee, I wonder why?

During the China Flu pandemic, we were shamed for leaving our homes, going to the beach, opening schools, gathering to worship God, standing together, hugging, attending funerals, visiting nursing homes, allowing a mask to slip under our nose, and showing up at a political rally that didn’t involve burning and looting (because health officials assured us burning and looting do not spread the virus).

Nolte: Unlike COVID, No Behavior-Shaming to Halt Monkeypox Spread

Nolte: Unlike COVID, There’s No Behavior-Shaming to Halt Monkeypox Spread

men-parade-640x480.jpg

In a total reversal of their coronavirus approach, the U.S. government and corporate media are not engaging in any kind of behavior-shaming to halt the spread of monkeypox.

Gee, I wonder why?

During the China Flu pandemic, we were shamed for leaving our homes, going to the beach, opening schools, gathering to worship God, standing together, hugging, attending funerals, visiting nursing homes, allowing a mask to slip under our nose, and showing up at a political rally that didn’t involve burning and looting (because health officials assured us burning and looting do not spread the virus).

Nolte: Unlike COVID, No Behavior-Shaming to Halt Monkeypox Spread
Thinning the herd

MP spreads by skin contact. Therefore, get ready for plastic jump suit requirements with hoods and surgical gloves. Of course the Covid mask will have to fit in somehow with the plastic hood.
Buttigieg Needs to make sure there is no supply chain hold ups on these

Reactions: SlingBlayde

VN Store

Back