More Climate BS...

Jason Aldean, what a fake. He belts out strength in the face of danger. He ran like a school girl when the shooting started at his concert.

What would you have done up on a stage above everyone when a sniper in his nest started picking people off ? When you hear those cracks and see people dropping , tell us what you would do .

It didn't come from a clean place for sure - no doubt the aroma would give away the source. There's no hint of dissent or differing thought allowable to the climate change mafia.
all in the name of human CO2 emissions that approach the gpa level of Blutarsky

1693517960097.gif

You'd almost think none of us has ever noticed it's late summer going into fall when hurricanes show up in the Caribbean and FL has two exposed coastlines, flat land, and too many people living in vulnerable locations. What could possibly go wrong?
It’s the new religion. They are the true believers. Critical thinking is not allowed!

Evidence based reasoning supports man made climate change. Mass hysteria supports trumpism and climate change denial.
You’re talking to a chemical engineer business owner in Catalysts who recently adopted a new slogan for the company, Helping Catalyze the Energy Transition. Not a denier but really, the West is not going to save the planet it’s just cratering it’s economies and handing over the control of world trade to our biggest adversary.

You’re talking to a chemical engineer business owner in Catalysts who recently adopted a new slogan for the company, Helping Catalyze the Energy Transition. Not a denier but really, the West is not going to save the planet it’s just cratering it’s economies and handing over the control of world trade to our biggest adversary.
Yea but your fork truck skills are marginal

If you're not a denier, then you're at least sane. I would think our economy would be fine as alternatives will replace what we currently use. Whose our biggest adversary again? I'm not sure it's as obvious to everyone else as it is to you.

If you're not a denier, then you're at least sane. I would think our economy would be fine as alternatives will replace what we currently use. Whose our biggest adversary again? I'm not sure it's as obvious to everyone else as it is to you.
Just an opinion but I see China as the biggest threat. They are like a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Micro plastics are a bigger environmental threat than CO2 will ever be.

And if the climate alarmists were truly serious about “science” they would stop giving China and India a pass.

They should also stop giving any credence to the loons at the World Economic Forum who say that agriculture should cease to exist.

Every denier
I think there are many different tiers here. There are:

1. Don't believe the climate is changing period.
2. Believe the climate is changing.
3. Believe the climate is changing but believe only a tiny part of the change is due to mankind.
4. Believe the climate is changing and believe only a medium part of the change is due to mankind.
5. Believe the climate is changing and believe its solely due to mankind.
6. Believe the climate is changing and believe is solely due to mankind and that our government will fix it with taxes.
7. Believe the climate is changing and believe is solely due to mankind and that our government will fix it with taxes, and the main threat are farmers.
8. 6. Believe the climate is changing and believe is solely due to mankind and that our government will fix it with taxes and the main threat are farmers, and the people who will fix it own multiple houses, fly private planes.
9. etc etc etc etc.
10. Greta Thunburg flying all over the world to tell people how dare they live a less decadent life than her.

The issue with the cult is that you aren't at least a 6, preferably higher, you are usually called a "denier". Which is what I believe you are guilty of.

so much of it is not actual denial of the situation, but rejection of the messaging and the way the people who preach the message react to the threat.

VN Store

Back