More Climate BS...

Trump has nothing to do with that abd you know it.

However FEMA has had serious mismanagement for decades.

The NWS can barely keep radar sites some with aging tech operational. I'm a weather nerd who follows storm chasing & storm tracking there is not enough radar sites to begin and NWS has no plans to add new ones this causes "radar holes" which is particularly dangerous during tornado season.

Like I said in other threads I had never heard of this project 25 stuff till you libs started going on about it. Just from what you all have posted, a lot of it sounds pretty good and makes a lot of common sense and would help get rid of a bunch of unnecessary government agencies.

Reactions: Cod and 508mikey
The indirect calling out of the denial of the cause of climate change
Then you're no better. Both of you are reprehensible in this matter.

This board is not made better by taking shots at each other. Especially when people on this board are dealing with loss of property.

And frankly, there's far too much of that type of posting. About a dozen ppl should be shown the exit and EL is one of them.

Then you're no better. Both of you are reprehensible in this matter.

This board is not made better by taking shots at each other. Especially when people on this board are dealing with loss of property.

And frankly, there's far too much of that type of posting. About a dozen ppl should be shown the exit and EL is one of them.
Damn. I don't wish anyone lost their home. What part of "Yes, it is disgusting" did you not understand? It was literally my first words

VN Store

Back