Most Dangerous Play I've Ever Seen

If I'm reading this correctly Rudolph should be apologizing to Garrett or maybe thanking him for giving him exactly what he was asking for.

Glad I'm no longer a sheep
There isn’t a QB in NFL history who got cracked over the head with his own helmet that has gone on to lose another game. Those are the facts. Mason Rudolph should be thanking Myles Garrett. He was clearly asking for it. Knowing that it would make him a better quarterback

Rudolf asked for what he got, is how I see it.
Can you believe that Ive seen people sent away to prison after saying this exact thing. The pussification of America if you ask me. Too bad judges and juries are all sheep! Don’t know how the real world works!

Reactions: volinbham
Wow.... I am really amazed at the reactions to this fight. I can remember several years a ago Randy White got into a fight, ripped the other players helmet off and beat him with it. The reactions then were more like - wow look what a badass he is -

Reactions: DNBVOL
Wow.... I am really amazed at the reactions to this fight. I can remember several years a ago Randy White got into a fight, ripped the other players helmet off and beat him with it. The reactions then were more like - wow look what a badass he is -
Wonder what the difference is lol

Wonder what the difference is lol

Well one important difference is that the guy Randy White hit with the helmet was still wearing a helmet. White was ejected - guess even back then the world was just a bunch of pu$$ies.

Well one important difference is that the guy Randy White hit with the helmet was still wearing a helmet. White was ejected - guess even back then the world was just a bunch of pu$$ies.

Ejected not banned. And the espouse among fans was much different.

Ummm he didn't hit a guy with his own helmet either - it was from a different player. It was 34 years ago.

I'm betting if he hit the guy without a helmet the reaction would be different.

VN Store

Back