Movies you've seen recently II

The first one was sleep in a can. Second was epic and the finale damn close.
i'll agree with that. when the 1st one ended, it felt like the story just got started. i remember being pissed off when they ran credits on that movie lol.

Reactions: butchna
i'll agree with that. when the 1st one ended, it felt like the story just got started. i remember being pissed off when they ran credits on that movie lol.
The three started running on foot and I was like “Damn! That’s the most interesting thing that’s happened in three hours!”

Reactions: jakez4ut
Syh all you want. The fact that you Syh is good enough reason why I never will watch that mess.

giphy.gif

Reactions: joevol33 and Behr
Split was awesome.

I watched Glass last night. 5/10, really disappointed. It had a lot of potential bringing those characters together and professor X is such a fantastic actor. Very disappointed

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Avengers: Endgame

Holy F wow. Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but it was basically perfectly executed. I'll say nothing else.

1-Avengers: Endgame
2-Thor: Ragnarok
3-Captain America
4-Avengers: Infinity War
5-Captain America: Winter Soldier
6-Spiderman: Homecoming
7-Black Panther
8-Avengers
9-Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol.2
10-Captain Marvel
11-Captain America: Civil War
12-Guardians of the Galaxy
13-Iron Man
14-Thor
15-Doctor Strange
16-Ant-Man
17-Ant-Man and Wasp
18-Thor: Dark World
19-Iron Man 3
20-Avengers: Age of Ultron
21-Iron Man 2
22-Hulk

Reactions: Vol49er
Avengers: Endgame

Holy F wow. Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but it was basically perfectly executed. I'll say nothing else.

1-Avengers: Endgame
2-Thor: Ragnarok
3-Captain America
4-Avengers: Infinity War
5-Captain America: Winter Soldier
6-Spiderman: Homecoming
7-Black Panther
8-Avengers
9-Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol.2
10-Captain Marvel
11-Captain America: Civil War
12-Guardians of the Galaxy
13-Iron Man
14-Thor
15-Doctor Strange
16-Ant-Man
17-Ant-Man and Wasp
18-Thor: Dark World
19-Iron Man 3
20-Avengers: Age of Ultron
21-Iron Man 2
22-Hulk
I agree with a lot of your list but have a few differences. I rank mine on watchability. My top five are
1. Infinity War
2. Avengers
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Thor Ragnarok
5. Dr. Strange

Were you disappointed at all with End Game?

Reactions: VOLNPA
I agree with a lot of your list but have a few differences. I rank mine on watchability. My top five are
1. Infinity War
2. Avengers
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Thor Ragnarok
5. Dr. Strange

Were you disappointed at all with End Game?
Not at all. A few minor continuity errors led to some dinner table questions. But I'm not that guy whose gonna rant about em for the next decade. Just enjoy the friggin movie. The final scenes were flawless. The fact that Marvel Studios wove 22 movies together and came up with such an amazing ending is an incredible feat and needs to be appreciated.

2 things though:
1- You can't just watch THIS movie. You have to know the backstory. Not all 21 previous are necessary, but you pretty much have to have seen 15+ of them to fully appreciate this masterpiece.

2- I now have a feeling of "what now"? It's self inflicted by watching all 22 since March 1st. I am very satisfied with the finale...but now I have a to figure out what to do with my time. Maybe I'll go eat some shawarma.

Not at all. A few minor continuity errors led to some dinner table questions. But I'm not that guy whose gonna rant about em for the next decade. Just enjoy the friggin movie. The final scenes were flawless. The fact that Marvel Studios wove 22 movies together and came up with such an amazing ending is an incredible feat and needs to be appreciated.

2 things though:
1- You can't just watch THIS movie. You have to know the backstory. Not all 21 previous are necessary, but you pretty much have to have seen 15+ of them to fully appreciate this masterpiece.

2- I now have a feeling of "what now"? It's self inflicted by watching all 22 since March 1st. I am very satisfied with the finale...but now I have a to figure out what to do with my time. Maybe I'll go eat some shawarma.
I definitely agree with point 2. I guess I just felt a little let down with parts of Endgame. But infinity War was so good it was always going to be hard to match for me.

Avengers: Endgame - 4.5/5

It went a little long and there were a few scenes here and there that seemed unnecessary and could have been cut and or shortened! However as mentioned the last hour was really good.

Reactions: 615vols
Finally got around to watching Ant-Man and the Wasp. It was a solid Marvel entry. Not as good as the first IMO but still fun none the less. The IW tie in at the end was probably the best part. Looking forward to seeing how he gets out.

got roped in to watching the silence on netflix wit the kids. awful. total rip off of a quiet place.

also watched that triple threat or whatever it's called on netflix, the ben affleck movie....it was just ok. i liked the gist of the story, but there really wasn't a lot of back story offered.....

VN Store

Back