Movies you've seen recently II

Binged The Critters movies, because of the new series. Part 1>>>>3>2>>>>>>>4. 3 and 2 are close, but young Leo is in 3 so it wins. 4 sucked bad, plus randomly turning Ug evil randomly was annoying.
I probably haven’t watched these since they came out. Need to do a rewatch

Reactions: BadJerry20
Binged The Critters movies, because of the new series. Part 1>>>>3>2>>>>>>>4. 3 and 2 are close, but young Leo is in 3 so it wins. 4 sucked bad, plus randomly turning Ug evil randomly was annoying.
Critters? 4 of them? And you laughed at me for asking about Dreamland? Lulz.

I didn't care for Dreamland @bigdaddy, I got bored pretty fast. Really should have been rated R and shown us them tig ole bitties on the blonde. Wrong character for Justin Long too. Lol.

Watched the second Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald. Really disappointed. I really liked the first one and was looking forward to the series, but this one was just too wizardry for me and I don't think Depp fit the part either. Jmo.

I probably haven’t watched these since they came out. Need to do a rewatch

It had been forever for me as well, I loved these when they first came out. I watched the 2 Hobgoblins after I posted that, man they were awful. I guess I'll do Ghoulies next and complete the trifecta of Gremlins ripoffs. Lol

BTW Have you watched Death House yet? It just popped up on Netflix, it looks awful but has a who's who of Horror/B-movies on it. Tony Todd, Kane Hodder, Danny Trejo, Sid Haig, Dee Wallace, Adrienne Barbeau, Micheal Berryman, Bill Moseley, Lloyd Kaufman, Gunnar Hansen and Barbara Crampton. If the had squeezed in Jeffrey Combs, Linnea Quigley, and Bruce Campbell it would have been my dream cast. Lol

Critters? 4 of them? And you laughed at me for asking about Dreamland? Lulz.

I didn't care for Dreamland @bigdaddy, I got bored pretty fast. Really should have been rated R and shown us them tig ole bitties on the blonde. Wrong character for Justin Long too. Lol.

Watched the second Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald. Really disappointed. I really liked the first one and was looking forward to the series, but this one was just too wizardry for me and I don't think Depp fit the part either. Jmo.

Nah I laughed because of you mentioning Gina, cause it made me think of my Gina. Lol

Nah I laughed because of you mentioning Gina, cause it made me think of my Gina. Lol

I always think about you when I see or hear anything about her, Lulz just one of those things I'll probably carry to my death. Gina Gershon = Bad Jerry.

My life sux.

The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot - 5/10.

Not sure what the critics saw in this, but while it wasn’t terrible, it wasn’t exactly good.

@Behr im an idiot. I looked up that film and it’s not the one I was thinking of. The one I’m thinking of was kind of an indie 70s setting post college or high school coming of age sort of thing. Had a car wreck in it and something about a lake party. Too many beers ago to remember the name.

Reactions: Behr
It had been forever for me as well, I loved these when they first came out. I watched the 2 Hobgoblins after I posted that, man they were awful. I guess I'll do Ghoulies next and complete the trifecta of Gremlins ripoffs. Lol

BTW Have you watched Death House yet? It just popped up on Netflix, it looks awful but has a who's who of Horror/B-movies on it. Tony Todd, Kane Hodder, Danny Trejo, Sid Haig, Dee Wallace, Adrienne Barbeau, Micheal Berryman, Bill Moseley, Lloyd Kaufman, Gunnar Hansen and Barbara Crampton. If the had squeezed in Jeffrey Combs, Linnea Quigley, and Bruce Campbell it would have been my dream cast. Lol
This sounds like a must see for me.

Reactions: BadJerry20
@Behr im an idiot. I looked up that film and it’s not the one I was thinking of. The one I’m thinking of was kind of an indie 70s setting post college or high school coming of age sort of thing. Had a car wreck in it and something about a lake party. Too many beers ago to remember the name.

Good, it sucked. Lol.

Reactions: bigdaddy
Saw Mary Poppins Returns (yes, I have grandchildren). Blunt was kinda wasted in this. She's a fine actress, capable of so much more. Lin-Manuel Miranda provided a serviceable turn. Sadly, the Michael Banks character (father to the children) was predictably hapless in matters of money, providing the conundrum the family had to overcome. I'm weary of characters like this. Apparently, Disney was determined that this effort would not besmirch the original. The result is a stifled reboot.

It Stains the Sands Red...7.5/10 wait, no 5/10, no 8/10?

Yeah not really sure with this one. I liked the first 2/3's, even with its silly wtf parts.
which is surprising because the first 2/3's is basically just one woman and one zombie, and the reason he was following her was ummm different. But it really fell apart for me after he died, their dynamic kept it interesting, after that was over so was my interest.
the last bit was crap. The chick did a pretty good job considering how much of the movie was all on her shoulders acting wise. I feel like they could have made this amazing and instead barely missed the marl.

Wife said no movies on murder or true crime last night so I settled for crazy rich Asians. Not a bad goofy film.

I hated that crap, and Imo that's what that was... and I'm not hard on chick flicks I can tolerate most of them. That one was sooo predictable and I thought the acting was marginal. Even the girl didn't like it.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I hated that crap, and Imo that's what that was... and I'm not hard on chick flicks I can tolerate most of them. That one was sooo predictable and I thought the acting was marginal. Even the girl didn't like it.
I don't consider that a chick flick.

Love Actually. He's Just Not That Into You. The Notebook. etc

Crazy Rich Asians was just a comedy. My favorite part was how deep Awkwafina's voice is! She cracked me up as that character.

Haha, I thought this was more than The Notebook. Oh well, that chick was kinda funny but she gets on my nerves. Different strokes I guess.

Oh, and I was also just busting gucci's nads cause he's always saying stuff like that. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vollygirl
I didn’t know what was going to happen. Wife picked it and we both liked it.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back