Movies you've seen recently II

Shazam - 7.5/10 - way better than Aquaman, and of course it makes a fraction of what AM did. Typical.

Venom - 6/10 - wasn't as bad as I thought based on reviews. Still not great, and I have no idea why Michelle Williams signed on. She could have been replaced with any random acctress and her and Tom Hardy had zero chemistry. It was better than Spider-Man 3's Venom but not by much.

Dark Phoenix - 3/10 - I'm not even actually done with it, but I have a hard time thinking the last 30 minutes redeems it. It looks like a fan made movie on YouTube.

Knives out was entertaining enough. Nothing super special but a good who dun it

Anna....just more 90s Russia USA spy stuff and I still love it. Again, not anything new here but still a good story

Knives out was entertaining enough. Nothing super special but a good who dun it

Anna....just more 90s Russia USA spy stuff and I still love it. Again, not anything new here but still a good story
Uhg, I couldn't finish Anna.

Haven't seen Knives out yet.

Watched The Peanut Butter Falcon Saturday thinking it might be interesting. Wasn't. LeBeouf did a good job though. A lot of people don't like him, I think he's pretty good.

Uhg, I couldn't finish Anna.

Haven't seen Knives out yet.

Watched The Peanut Butter Falcon Saturday thinking it might be interesting. Wasn't. LeBeouf did a good job though. A lot of people don't like him, I think he's pretty good.
Anna was pretty much on par with the rest of the La Femme style Russian KGB women for sex/espionage movies. Just took it for a spy action movie. Couldn’t sleep anyway.

Reactions: Behr
Anna was pretty much on par with the rest of the La Femme style Russian KGB women for sex/espionage movies. Just took it for a spy action movie. Couldn’t sleep anyway.
I really liked Red Sparrow. Not sure why I didn't like Anna, but I tried twice.

Watched Ma last week after your approval. Wasn't too bad, I enjoyed it.

I've seen the trailer for Where'd you go Bernadette? I'm a fan of Cate Blanchett and that looks really good. Think I'll try it this weekend. Haven't heard anything good or bad.

I really liked Red Sparrow. Not sure why I didn't like Anna, but I tried twice.

Watched Ma last week after your approval. Wasn't too bad, I enjoyed it.

I've seen the trailer for Where'd you go Bernadette? I'm a fan of Cate Blanchett and that looks really good. Think I'll try it this weekend. Haven't heard anything good or bad.
Bernadette is just okay. Cheesy ending.

The Rewatchables just had Tarantino on for the episode about Dunkirk. QT said it was the 2nd best movie of the decade. I was surprised to hear that, although I really enjoyed it. Crazy that Shape of Water won best picture.

Birds of Prey: Harley Quinn 8/10

I was prepared to hate it but loved it so much I watched it twice. In the end its another silly 'girl power' movie but its a lot of fun.

Wanna hear the weirdest conspiracy theory ever? Hanks does this solo glove thing on social media and one time it was a work glove on the ground in a desert with the caption "roadkill on route 66". A couple months later a guy "committed suicide" by jumping off an overpass that used to be old route 66 in Flagstaff. The deceased was a former child actor who had accused Hanks and a bunch of his Hollywood friends of sexual abuse.

FTR, I believe this is a coincidence and highly doubt that, even if he were evil, Hanks would call his shot on this.

Haven't seen the new one but I watched the first Maleficent last weekend and now I look forward to the second.

Spider Man Far From Home...5/10 far inferior to Homecoming which is disappointing as I really enjoyed Homecoming. This one was mind numbing.

VN Store

Back