'25 MS WR Caleb Cunningham (Alabama commit)

Travis Smith fits our scheme better AND will be a 5 star by the end of the year.

This kid is good but I prefer Smith.
I actually think Smith will drop some.

His ranking was probably due to the sites thinking he was going to UGA. Ironic he's perfect for UGAs offense.

He's also a nightmare in ours. Hard to tackle in the short area open field. Great blocker!
He just keeps the chains moving.

This kid brings an edge with him.

What set Saban and his Bama teams apart were the absolute dogs he had stacked up on D. Not worried about Bama being built like an explosive west coast team. Until they start landing all the 5 star d tackles like the previous staff, we will have our way with their defense. We have the dogs now along the d-line, and I take our crop of QBs/future QBs over whatever they roll out.

What set Saban and his Bama teams apart were the absolute dogs he had stacked up on D. Not worried about Bama being built like an explosive west coast team. Until they start landing all the 5 star d tackles like the previous staff, we will have our way with their defense. We have the dogs now along the d-line, and I take our crop of QBs/future QBs over whatever they roll out.
A lot of their commits are cali kids. Hes using his west coast connections to snag them.

I think the TSIO is about to become one of the top three biggest rivalry games year in and out again. Going to be super competitive.

A lot of their commits are cali kids. Hes using his west coast connections to snag them.
Yep, bold strategy IMO. This league is won from the inside out, every single team will be physical in this league. Even the Arkansas and USCjrs of the conference can pound it down your throat if you’re not elite up front. A lot of the dogs up front have left the state or went to Auburn the past few cycles, we got Ross(the supreme in state d-lineman) last cycle. Saban made his bread off of those guys. What Bama coach is building is a team that when it all comes together it will be humming, but he will sprinkle in 9-3 seasons as well. This year may be one, they were absolutely gutted in the offseason at defensive back. They have a former 5 star transfer who couldn’t sniff the field at USC at CB1 by default. And after him it’s pretty much a bunch of highly rated true freshmen. I believe safety is in a similar situation as well, minus the 5 star incoming freshmen. Nico should carve them up if we are on schedule, just need Pearce to abuse Proctor again and the rest of the defense to bend but don’t break.

I actually think Smith will drop some.

His ranking was probably due to the sites thinking he was going to UGA. Ironic he's perfect for UGAs offense.

He's also a nightmare in ours. Hard to tackle in the short area open field. Great blocker!
He just keeps the chains moving.

This kid brings an edge with him.

He will show out in highschool this year

Travis Smith fits our scheme better AND will be a 5 star by the end of the year.

This kid is good but I prefer Smith.
Same. Only one I would take over him was Ffrench in this class. Jackson and this kid will be scary good. I know Power really likes Jackson; wouldn’t be surprised to see both get a significant bump in the last rankings.

How else do yall explain how a coach who previously recruited in the 40s is pulling these kids? If our NIL was on the same level as Ohio State, Bama, and Texas, we'd be top 5. It's really that simple. Donate if you don't already

Reactions: swchandler1988

VN Store

Back