'25 MS WR Caleb Cunningham (Alabama commit)

Bama will continue to recruit well regardless of the coaching staff. Let them have some "down" years and that may change, but until then all the equity bama has built up over the last 20 years will keep recruiting humming.
I think all of us are hoping they have down years but let’s be honest. The “down years” are not going to be like our 15+ down years. Bama hired a staff that went to the NC game. As much as I hate to say it, I think all of us that are hoping for Bamas down years are gonna be disappointed.

I think all of us are hoping they have down years but let’s be honest. The “down years” are not going to be like our 15+ down years. Bama hired a staff that went to the NC game. As much as I hate to say it, I think all of us that are hoping for Bamas down years are gonna be disappointed.
I hope you are wrong

I know you're not wrong. :(

Cool. So who are our top ranked 5* WRs?
Get back to us in about 3 years and we can do a comparison of this guy and our Smith and Jackson. Would love a comparative analysis by our staff. Projecting their abilities as college Jr’s vs rating after their HS Jr year is Where it is at. Hoping Smith is our next JJ.

VN Store

Back