MTG Calls for Red State Secession

Seems like the intent to succeed before the red states get sold to the UN and global corporatists.

Actually, that already happened with Biden's (and Trump's) trazillion (bazillion will no longer do) dollar spending spree.

But really, this is just political pandering that she knows goes nowhere since there is no reasonable mechanism to actually effect it - and lets face it, the last time it was tried didn't work out so well either.

I guess I don't view dividing up the United States based upon differing political ideologies as patriotic. I consider the last guys that tried as traitors.
2 years ago, one side wanted to threaten their lives, liberties and ability to earn a living based on the jab. In 2020, the other side staged street protests and civil disorder and later that year stole an election.

It is far more than just differing political ideologies. Its about right vs wrong and life vs death.

But really, this is just political pandering that she knows goes nowhere since there is no reasonable mechanism to actually effect it
One, it is pandering. But second, so what if there isn't a reasonable mechanism? Maybe resort to unreasonable means.

and lets face it, the last time it was tried didn't work out so well either.
Situations are completely different.

Reactions: bamawriter
I don't believe succession is traitorous. States voluntarily joined the Union. States should be allowed to voluntarily exit. If you have to keep your states united through war, are the states really united to begin with? The European Union allowed countries to exit. Is that union more free and fair than our own?

Her rhetoric about smaller government are lies meant to pander.

Serious question: how can we have a peaceful, friendly resolution when one side firmly believes the other is willfully and actively murdering babies and mutilating/sterilizing children before the age of consent?

Doesn't that seem like a non-starter?

For metaphysical reasons that I cannot even support with a Bible, I believe some people on the other side are evil so I can't have a peaceful resolution to our national divide, and it's their fault.

Serious question: how can we have a peaceful, friendly resolution when one side firmly believes the other is willfully and actively murdering babies and mutilating/sterilizing children before the age of consent?

Doesn't that seem like a non-starter?
I think we can. I don't think it is a non starter. The law should default to personal liberty, imo. The personal liberty should allow a woman and her medical team to decide what becomes of her baby in utero.

The issue is that defaulting to personal liberty offers very little for politicians to consolidate their power.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I think we can. I don't think it is a non starter. The law should default to personal liberty, imo. The personal liberty should allow a woman and her medical team to decide what becomes of her baby in utero.

The issue is that defaulting to personal liberty offers very little for politicians to consolidate their power.

One problem is personal liberty dictates a 15 YO should be able to choose a sex change.

Reactions: McDad
One problem is personal liberty dictates a 15 YO should be able to choose a sex change.
I don't think it is a problem...or shouldn't be. Personal liberty applied in America increases with age. Even at 18, the individual isn't free to make all personal decisions.

So, the 15 year old would have conditional liberty and the full scope would now be the parents responsibility. If the child and the parents wanted to choose a change of reproductive bits, they should be free to do so.

VN Store

Back