MTG Calls for Red State Secession

Holy **** that is dirt cheap. 😳 is that because you are rural and outside of incorporation city limits? Rural Texas gets a steep break too but not from 1.8 to 0.7%

Not rural anymore, damn golf course right across the street now but yes I'm still outside city limits but no green belt or ag exemptions.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Not rural anymore, damn golf course right across the street now but yes I'm still outside city limits but no green belt or ag exemptions.
Rural is a huge help here as well as ag exemptions. I got a buddy 15 miles north on I think 12 acres that pays next to nothing on a damn nice house

Rural is a huge help here as well as ag exemptions. I got a buddy 15 miles north on I think 12 acres that pays next to nothing on a damn nice house

We don't even have homestead exemptions.

A few years back Montgomery County VA tried to tax agriculture land at the same rate as residential. I expect to see that attempted in more blue counties going forward.

We don't even have homestead exemptions.

A few years back Montgomery County VA tried to tax agriculture land at the same rate as residential. I expect to see that attempted in more blue counties going forward.
Homestead isn’t as cracked up as it sounds here. It’s a fixed offset not a % so it doesn’t scale. On a property valuation like ours it’s noticeable on the roll up but not significant. It was a big help on that 1800 sq Ft house.

Saturday morning I'll be there!

3 am and ending a night of heavy partying (when I was younger), Waffle House was the place to be. There was one in Pensacola that had the best hash browns ever. Would take an extra to-go order to snack on when I would wake up hungry and hungover around noon the next day.

Hangovers get worse after you turn 50 so it's been a while since my last visit (great, I can finally afford high-end bourbons and scotch and rarely drink now, anyone want to buy a 60 bottle home bar, but I'm keeping the Old Fitzgerald bottled in bond and the Mortlach scotch).

Every state has these fees. Never it's close to what I paid in FL
Not even close to the tax on vehicle to register car in Florida that I paid. I kept Tennessee plate for 3 additional years trying to avoid that tax. It was a little less 3 years later due to depreciation.

VN Store

Back