MTG Calls for Red State Secession

What do you want to know? Even if my property tax account is online (don't think it is) I can't access it now. I can access my appraisal and know what my bill is.
Leave him alone. He knows he lives in a hellhole inferno state with super high real estate taxes and democrats moving in daily. We should bow our heads for a former TN man.

What do you want to know? Even if my property tax account is online (don't think it is) I can't access it now. I can access my appraisal and know what my bill is.
Oh FFS then you know what your tax is!!! It’s going to be lower than mine I know that. I’m at 1.85% as I calculated (I think… I do have a TN math education after all). But on each dollar rung up at a cash register I pay 8.25% while you pay 9.75%. This is why many of us Texans roll our eyes at that less than accurate comparison.

We have Memphis.
Yes you do. We have three Memphises. I didn’t include Austin because I think it does fairly well since all grifters are collected there and I think they rank very well. I live in Collin county many of the schools here are outstanding. Dallas is an education hell hole.

Oh FFS then you know what your tax is!!! It’s going to be lower than mine I know that. I’m at 1.85% as I calculated (I think… I do have a TN math education after all). But on each dollar rung up at a cash register I pay 8.25% while you pay 9.75%. This is why many of us Texans roll our eyes at that less than accurate comparison.
Look at it this way, you don't have to pay sales taxes on your property taxes. Or maybe you do?

Leave him alone. He knows he lives in a hellhole inferno state with super high real estate taxes and democrats moving in daily. We should bow our heads for a former TN man.
Be sure to keep paying that 9.75% sales tax while you do it!!!

That 1.5% difference in sales tax doesn't add up to $11,000 a year more in property taxes you pay.

Reactions: VolStrom
Look at it this way, you don't have to pay sales taxes on your property taxes. Or maybe you do?
Lol no. This whole dog won’t hunt that you’re barking about.

And I thought my tax rate was higher. We were supposed to get a rate relief because of all the idiots coming here shy overpaying for property I guess that finally hit.

What kind of Tennessee math did you use to come up with an $11k difference, pork boy?

You said you pay about $13k in property taxes, I pay about $2k. I could be wrong since I didn't use a calculator but I figure that as a difference of $11K.

Reactions: VolStrom
What kind of Tennessee math did you use to come up with an $11k difference, pork boy?

Before you guys breakout the spreadsheets and dig into the regulations (like the balloon refs), maybe you could just both agree you have it better than Californians, New Yorkers, Marylanders, Illini, and a plethora of other hell holes.

You said you pay about $13k in property taxes, I pay about $2k. I could be wrong since I didn't use a calculator but I figure that as a difference of $11K.
WTF what kind of trailer do you live in?! Is it at least a double wide? Again what is the tax rate.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Before you guys breakout the spreadsheets and dig into the regulations (like the balloon refs), maybe you could just both agree you have it better than Californians, New Yorkers, Marylanders, Illini, and a plethora of other hell holes.

IDK, it's easier for us to work in CA than it is TX.

Oh hell no that’s no fun!

And I want to know more about this property hog is only $2k property taxes on. It’s either a double wide with a big ag exemption or that ham sammich is doing something wrong.

But yes I’m sure we’re both better off.

VN Store

Back