MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

I agree that entire episode was trash.

Pretty obvious Emmy is going home for the females based on the edit of this show.

The women dislike Amber because women are catty and Ambers so fine her farts smell like hope.

Way too much Josh this episode.

Fessy is a douche and it’s comical he’s still talking trash about CT after last season.

I get the Nigeria girls mixed up. Wasn’t even aware Priscilla was on this season I don’t think.

I feel like the edit is setting up an Emy win and then picking CT.

Priscilla is fine as ****.

I'd say Fessy is gone, see Nelson's DQ, though he shouldn't be IMO

Esther may have ****ed up cause given Challenge history usually if you act a fool, you go in.

Fessy VS CT in Hall Brawl would be insanely good, and would be a toss up IMO Fessy is faster and would probably have better technique, but CT is strong as an ox and pretty crafty.

I think CT would beat him in pole wrestle.

Nelson is 6 foot 190 supposedly but has tons of heart.

Fessy is a big dude with zero heart.

Guys like him are really tough as long as they are picking on smaller guys.

CT seems to have mellowed a ton, as most of us old guys do, but if he somehow tapped into his F it version then Fessy would fold.

Nelson is 5'8 at best, that boy is stretching during his measurements. Lol

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
Back in the day there was an article in a Maxim-type magazine that profiled The Challenge and they have heights and weights of some of the players. They listed CT as 6’1”, Bannanas and Wes as 5’10, and Mark Long as 6’3”. Those are the only three I remember. Don’t recall exactly when it was published but it was just a goofy article about all the ridiculous things they did on the show.

I agree Nelson (and Corey) are both under 5’10”.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Well let's hope Hughie goes home soon, this season is already meh without someone getting the Dee edit. He is about to get cancelled for racist tweets.

Last edited:
People are freaking out on Cory too because he isn't attending the reunion, cause MTV is requiring a vaccination to attend.

VN Store

Back