MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

Trying to figure out why all the chicks think that skinny tatted up frog is attractive.

FFS these rookies are idiots. Though cry baby 1 and cry baby 2 being partners is good Karma.

I hope Gabo comes back dude is funny as ****. My dude prayed to The Situation. Lol

Thank god we don't have to hear Aneesa and Tori cry about how Aneesa is underrated when her fat *** inevitably got thrown in.

I will light MTV studios on fire if they don't bring Gabo back

Reactions: BadJerry20
That was the worst episode I've seen in a while. On Amazon this episode was 20 minutes less than every other episode this year. Cut the corny singing, cut the corny date and give us the 20 minutes so we can see what happens with Fessy and Esther, and an elimination. It's not that hard.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
I didn't get the Kendall hate on All Stars, and I don't get the Amber hate here. Don't be nice and pretty I guess.

Esther said nice and loyal people don't say they are nice and loyal. So this means Esther is an idiot right? Since she has mentioned how smart she is a half a dozen times.

Fessy, "I can say I'm sorry, and she can say she is sorry..." What does she have to be sorry about? Lol

At least Devin made me chuckle with the don't get Josh line.

I didn't get the Kendall hate on All Stars, and I don't get the Amber hate here. Don't be nice and pretty I guess.

Esther said nice and loyal people don't say they are nice and loyal. So this means Esther is an idiot right? Since she has mentioned how smart she is a half a dozen times.

Fessy, "I can say I'm sorry, and she can say she is sorry..." What does she have to be sorry about? Lol

At least Devin made me chuckle with the don't get Josh line.

So Fessy is just plain dumb and I would never try to figure out why he might be right about that, but Kaycee is pretty good at the social and she doesn't like or trust Amber either. I kinda feel like there is something there that we don't understand because production hasn't really showed us.

Also, Esther is being dumb and has no idea about anything regarding the history, she's just being crazy....but does Amber really have any girlfriends? I think there must be something about her that girls do not like. I don't really get the vibe from this show, but she seemed really snobby on BB.

So Fessy is just plain dumb and I would never try to figure out why he might be right about that, but Kaycee is pretty good at the social and she doesn't like or trust Amber either. I kinda feel like there is something there that we don't understand because production hasn't really showed us.

Also, Esther is being dumb and has no idea about anything regarding the history, she's just being crazy....but does Amber really have any girlfriends? I think there must be something about her that girls do not like. I don't really get the vibe from this show, but she seemed really snobby on BB.

Kaycee is Fessys Parrot. Kaycee said on the after show she is always the voice of reason when Josh and Fessy fight. If she means constantly telling Josh why he is wrong and that he only thinks of himself. While constantly telling Fessy he is right and Josh only thinks for himself, is being the voice of reason they need a new voice. Jesus Christ I'm defending Josh now, this is a new low. Lol

I don't remember her at all from BB, besides the Beastmode stuff. Maybe she is just like Tori and gets along with guys more. Maybe she is a raging **** off camera. Maybe those 3 are just being typical catty b*itches for no reason. Since it seems like MTV wants Fessy and Kaycee on forever and seem indifferent about Amber (not being initially cast) IDK why they would give her the favorable edit.

Reactions: NEO
Fessy is gone. He touched Josh. Dude has zero political game.

Yeah I agree, see Nelson face smush on Dirty 30. I hope they both go home. It kind of looked like Josh tapped his nose when he was pointing right before the face smush and Fessy just reacted.

BTW redditors were talking about ratings being down bad this season. I think not releasing it on Paramount + every week is pretty dumb. Plus half rookies and vet dominance probably isn't helping either.

Random but season 40 should be Cutthroat 2 with CT, Bananas, and Jordan as Captains.

that challenge on top of the cars was a huge yawn. Fast forwarded through most of it.

Wtf? You didn't like watching cars doing donuts? Lol They keep making challenges that are good for contestants that are bad for viewers.

Fessy was on Bananas Podcast. Said he gave Bananas the the win on Total Madness, even though he finished 4th. Complained about production showing CT talking with Emy, cause Fessy talked to her a lot too. Said CT gets a good edit with special effects (lol what), and he gets a bad/boring edit. Bananas said something about dailys being puzzle based this year, Fessy mumblee something about "yeah for CT" I think he wants to **** CT more than I do.

Fessy was on Bananas Podcast. Said he gave Bananas the the win on Total Madness, even though he finished 4th. Complained about production showing CT talking with Emy, cause Fessy talked to her a lot too. Said CT gets a good edit with special effects (lol what), and he gets a bad/boring edit. Bananas said something about dailys being puzzle based this year, Fessy mumblee something about "yeah for CT" I think he wants to **** CT more than I do.

Yes they favor CT, and Bananas, and whoever is good for the show. Fessy still doesn't understand the game.

Screenshot_20210917-141108_Google.jpg

I agree that entire episode was trash.

Pretty obvious Emmy is going home for the females based on the edit of this show.

The women dislike Amber because women are catty and Ambers so fine her farts smell like hope.

Way too much Josh this episode.

Fessy is a douche and it’s comical he’s still talking trash about CT after last season.

I get the Nigeria girls mixed up. Wasn’t even aware Priscilla was on this season I don’t think.

Fessy is gone. He touched Josh. Dude has zero political game.

I hope this isn’t the case just because I want him to lose in an elimination. He’s only done three thus far and two were hall brawls and one was a pole wrestle against a one handed Jordan.

They’ve let people get by with pushing in the past. All he did really was push Josh’s big stupid cro magnon face.

I hope this isn’t the case just because I want him to lose in an elimination. He’s only done three thus far and two were hall brawls and one was a pole wrestle against a one handed Jordan.

They’ve let people get by with pushing in the past. All he did really was push Josh’s big stupid cro magnon face.

TJ showed up at the house in the preview though which only happens when he sends someone home.

But I do want to see him and CT in a hall brawl because CT will straight up hurt him.

Idk. Fessy played at UTC. Was actually pretty good for that level.

Yeah but Fessy struggled with Nelson in that and he outweighs Nelson by like 60lbs. Fessy is big but when you see him with his shirt off he looks soft. It’s definitely designed for bigger guys, and CT is like 42 now so I don’t know how quick he is anymore. Id still pay to see it.

If not that CT vs Messy in a pole wrestle. Id pay pay per view to see that.

Reactions: BadJerry20 and NEO
Yeah but Fessy struggled with Nelson in that and he outweighs Nelson by like 60lbs. Fessy is big but when you see him with his shirt off he looks soft. It’s definitely designed for bigger guys, and CT is like 42 now so I don’t know how quick he is anymore. Id still pay to see it.

If not that CT vs Messy in a pole wrestle. Id pay pay per view to see that.

Nelson is 6 foot 190 supposedly but has tons of heart.

Fessy is a big dude with zero heart.

Guys like him are really tough as long as they are picking on smaller guys.

CT seems to have mellowed a ton, as most of us old guys do, but if he somehow tapped into his F it version then Fessy would fold.

VN Store

Back