MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

I sh*t on him a lot but Fessy is ok this season IMO Getting rid of Kelz was the right move, and for the exact reason everyone would love to get rid of Fessy. He's been pretty chill, not constantly telling us how awesome he is. Lol

Oh, good job dummy you destroyed your alliance because why exactly? Cause you and Kaycee talked sh*t about Amber last season and it hurt her? Such a dumb move.

Reactions: NEO and n_huffhines
Good episode although I again hate how this josh is getting so much air time. Messy fessy is back. What a clown.

Corey crying at the end - stfu. Also his gay dance after getting in the other dudes face was not needed. Are you trying to be tough with the yelling and pushing or are you trying to be sassy with the dance? Make up your mind.

Emmanuel and Ed are two decent rookies I hope become regulars. Ed was a no show this episode but he’s been pretty entertaining thus far. Michelle who just got sent home is cool too.

Have I mentioned how big whatsherfaces teeth are? You know who I mean.

Kyle is dumb. But mildly entertaining in confessionals.

Tired of Hugo or whatever the gay dudes name is crying every time they get above 6” off the ground.

That elimination was an original one that I don’t think I’ve seen before. Liked it.

Kind of a random observation- I wonder if “the agency” has to reveal to production who they’re sending down, before they get down there.

I ask because they usually ask the girl which female she wants to send, first (because their partner always picks the same). But this episode they asked the girl which guy and then asked Fessy which girl. Of course, all the drama was which girl, so they got their drama moment of Fessy saying Ambers name (whereas had his partner said her it wouldn’t have been as dramatic).

Not sure if this is making sense as a type it. Im watching the Vols rewatch and just got distracted by Miltons 10 yard overthrow of Tillman.

Kind of a random observation- I wonder if “the agency” has to reveal to production who they’re sending down, before they get down there.

I ask because they usually ask the girl which female she wants to send, first (because their partner always picks the same). But this episode they asked the girl which guy and then asked Fessy which girl. Of course, all the drama was which girl, so they got their drama moment of Fessy saying Ambers name (whereas had his partner said her it wouldn’t have been as dramatic).

Not sure if this is making sense as a type it. Im watching the Vols rewatch and just got distracted by Miltons 10 yard overthrow of Tillman.

Production sees a lot more than us so they probably have a pretty good idea of who is going in. Either way letting Fessy go last was more "dramatic" seems kind of random though so far.

A girl picking a girl first has only happened once, and it was a girl only elimination. IIRC Aneesa picked a guy first the first episode, then 2nd episode Fessy picked a guy first, 3rd episode was only a girl and Tori picked first, this one Esther picked a guy first.

Good episode although I again hate how this josh is getting so much air time. Messy fessy is back. What a clown.

Corey crying at the end - stfu. Also his gay dance after getting in the other dudes face was not needed. Are you trying to be tough with the yelling and pushing or are you trying to be sassy with the dance? Make up your mind.

Emmanuel and Ed are two decent rookies I hope become regulars. Ed was a no show this episode but he’s been pretty entertaining thus far. Michelle who just got sent home is cool too.

Have I mentioned how big whatsherfaces teeth are? You know who I mean.

Kyle is dumb. But mildly entertaining in confessionals.

Tired of Hugo or whatever the gay dudes name is crying every time they get above 6” off the ground.

That elimination was an original one that I don’t think I’ve seen before. Liked it.

You really don't like gay men huh? Wanna sit on daddys lap and talk about it?

You really don't like gay men huh? Wanna sit on daddys lap and talk about it?

A persons sexuality makes zero difference to me. It’s when you let your sexuality define your life that it becomes annoying.

Tyler and Frank are two examples of gay men who didn’t do that. Hugo is another (unless he gets off the ground). Just because you like peen in your butt doesn’t mean you’re not a man. Just don’t see a need for the Coreys and back in the day Prestons etc who act like women and have to mention constantly that they’re gay.

Not to hijack the thread though.

edit: random thought - that time Frank started crying after getting in CTs face. 😂😂😂

Frank was a damn good competitor and smart too. Not sure why he stopped coming on but he had the potential to win a couple seasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadJerry20
A persons sexuality makes zero difference to me. It’s when you let your sexuality define your life that it becomes annoying.

Tyler and Frank are two examples. Hugo is another (unless he gets off the ground). Just because you like peen in your butt doesn’t mean you’re not a man.

edit: random thought - that time Frank started crying after getting in CTs face. 😂😂😂

Frank was a damn good competitor and smart too. Not sure why he stopped coming on but he had the potential to win a couple seasons.

I actually do agree with your first point, however we are kind of doing the same thing by constantly referring to him as the gay guy. Lol

Part of this might be me being scared sh*tless of heights unless it's over water. And tbf Ashley should have been on the board since she already knew it was a fear of his.

I saw a thing with Frank where he said reality TV brought out the worst in him and that's why he stopped coming. I couldn't stand him, but you are right dude was a good ass competitor.

Tyler and Frank are two examples of gay men who didn’t do that. Hugo is another (unless he gets off the ground). Just because you like peen in your butt doesn’t mean you’re not a man. Just don’t see a need for the Coreys and back in the day Prestons etc who act like women and have to mention constantly that they’re gay.

Sexuality is such a huge part of who you are. I agree that it's annoying when people make any one thing too big a part of their identity (race, religion, sexuality, sports team fanaticism, etc.), but it's much more understandable when it's something that makes them unique (like the religious outsider or the ethnic minority, etc.). Also, we're only getting edits that production offers us. We have no idea what Cory-El is actually like and how much he actually talks about being gay.

Btw I like these rookies but they are stupid. Last week the could have got it to 1 rookie/rookie team and didn't. This week if Hughie picks Amanda and there are zero left. Can't wait for Gabo and Emy VS Hughie and Bettina or Berna next week.

So I just saw the other Challenge spin off (Not All Stars) is going to be purely other Paramount + shows...Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race etc. Pretty good idea IMO, Bring in popular people from those shows that fans of those shows want to see again, and maybe get them curious in The Challenge at the same time. Plus you can use it as sort of a feeder league of sorts for the main show and All Stars.

That being said if we don't get Bret and Zach for this I'm burning everything to the ground. Lol

FFS these rookies are idiots. Though cry baby 1 and cry baby 2 being partners is good Karma.

I hope Gabo comes back dude is funny as ****. My dude prayed to The Situation. Lol

Thank god we don't have to hear Aneesa and Tori cry about how Aneesa is underrated when her fat *** inevitably got thrown in.

Last edited:
Also best daily this season. I love dailys that help you gauge finals chances a little, and Pirate Jordan might be a problem.

Also also, if these idiots let CT make a final they all deserve to lose, every other dude has a big weakness. No Bananas, no Jordan, nobody is beating him in a final.

Also best daily this season. I love dailys that help you gauge finals chances a little, and Pirate Jordan might be a problem.

Also also, if these idiots let CT make a final they all deserve to lose, every other dude has a big weakness. No Bananas, no Jordan, nobody is beating him in a final.

The spin off is a good idea because the vets have been doing this so long it’s second nature at this point and they just understand the game.

I also agree that if CT doesn’t get knocked out he will win again. He is back in peak physical condition and has always been very good at puzzles. Fessy doesn’t have the heart or drive to beat him in a final.

I swear the move Fessy made was so dumb.

The spin off is a good idea because the vets have been doing this so long it’s second nature at this point and they just understand the game.

I also agree that if CT doesn’t get knocked out he will win again. He is back in peak physical condition and has always been very good at puzzles. Fessy doesn’t have the heart or drive to beat him in a final.

I swear the move Fessy made was so dumb.

Yeah the spinoff will give new people to at least have a grasp of the game before joining the main cast. As good as some of these rookies are, their lack of game knowledge is killing them.

The thing with is CT is top 2 or 3 in everything finals related expect running/endurance and he is close enough it won't kill him. Every other guy is bottom tier in something. Pirate Jordan does seem like he might be built for a Final though.

Sidenote: every time Kaycee talks I get annoyed that (reportedly) Jenny hasn't gotten a callback cause she is boring. I have to stab myself in the d*** hole with a cactus every time Kaycee speaks just to stay awake.

Reactions: NEO
Annessa going home is a total game changer. Had her pegged to win the whole thing. Really opens things up for the rest of the ladies.

Every time Logain gets camera time I feel like I’m watching Along Came Polly.

Gabo has been wallpaper most of this season but he seemed to show some personality this episode. Had some funny lines. I’ll be interested to see if they bring him back.

Josh doing his every season I’m doing this for my family and they support me diatribe. I bet he secretly irritates tf out of his family.

And lastly I had no clue what Hughies blow up was about. That was random and over the top and just odd. Hey I stole your partner but don’t you dare try and take her back! Stop exposing me! Uh, what?

VN Store

Back