Mueller Report Imminent

Directly contradicts RockyTop85 argument no? So now we have to assume Barr is lying under oath (while recognizing anything and everything that Mueller wants public gets leaked) in order to believe esteemed counsel RockyTop85's interpretation of the Mueller report on this issue?
Why would you think you need to rely on what I’m saying? The report is a publicly available document. Go read it and tell me why I’m wrong.

The Muell did or did not come to a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice?

Libs are just incensed over having to accept "not guilty" vs "innocent". "Not guilty" by reason of incompetence, insanity, or whatever was good enough for Hiliary; but they want the bar set higher for Trump. "Not guilty" isn't good enough; they won't be happy until the bar is raised to "proven innocent" because they know there are no innocents in politics ... no one can pass that test.

I believe the jerk leg Kenn Starr came to a definitive conclusion on Clinton perjuring himself in his report.

Reactions: AM64
I’m asking for a negative consequence of “breaking the charter.”
So basically Mueller looked into his crystal ball and said “nope! Not touching that!” while knowing his non conclusion conclusion would provide a lib rallying cry is ok and he knew he was Teflon and nothing would stick to him for doing so?

What you are saying crosses the innocent unless proven guilty line. Mueller would be essentially the prosecutor, judge, and jury handing out a guilty verdict that would cripple a president who under your theory couldn't defend himself. The correct path would be impeachment ... if there were real charges, but impeachment is more often than not not about misdeeds but about political gain, corruption, and revenge ... and Hiliary still lost to a despicable human being because she was even worse.

I agree, the correct path is impeachment. Mueller said as much and deferred to Congress, laying out the proof he had gathered on the issue.

Then Barr stepped in and hijacked it. To save Trump.

I have not heard the testimony today as I've been busy with other things. But based on the reporting it sounds as though Barr has continued to misrepresent the report and Trump's actions. You know, had he just left well enough alone, and not engaged in this pathetically obvious effort to intervene to save Trump, it might have lost its momentum. But by engaging in this sophistry, Barr is keeping it alive.

Don't get me wrong. Unless Mueller testifies in such a manner as to really hang Trump I don't think the House Dems will try to impeach. But this does now give the Dems plenty of ammunition to illustrate to the voters that the Trump presidency is a cancerous, largely inept, and lawless cabal.

Libs are just incensed over having to accept "not guilty" vs "innocent". "Not guilty" by reason of incompetence, insanity, or whatever was good enough for Hiliary; but they want the bar set higher for Trump. "Not guilty" isn't good enough; they won't be happy until the bar is raised to "proven innocent" because they know there are no innocents in politics ... no one can pass that test.

If the facts about Trump’s behavior in this report are just typical of any and every politician, then why did so many Administration employees take a hard pass when the president asked them to do things?

I agree, the correct path is impeachment. Mueller said as much and deferred to Congress, laying out the proof he had gathered on the issue.

I have not heard the testimony today as I've been busy with other things. But based on the reporting it sounds as though Barr has continued to misrepresent the report and Trump's actions. You know, had he just left well enough alone, and not engaged in this pathetically obvious effort to intervene to save Trump, it might have lost its momentum. But by engaging in this sophistry, Barr is keeping it alive.

Don't get me wrong. Unless Mueller testifies in such a manner as to really hang Trump I don't think the House Dems will try to impeach. But this does now give the Dems plenty of ammunition to illustrate to the voters that the Trump presidency is a cancerous, largely inept, and lawless cabal.
Go away LG the adults are actually talking.

Reactions: volfanjustin

Please please please do it. I beg

So basically Mueller looked into his crystal ball and said “nope! Not touching that!” while knowing his non conclusion conclusion would provide a lib rallying cry is ok and he knew he was Teflon and nothing would stick to him for doing so?

If a recitation of facts detailing Trump’s actions for the public provides a rallying cry for Dems, is that Mueller’s fault or Trump’s fault?

They ( the libs and their left wing propaganda machine ) do that 24/7 now anyway , keep pushing something you can’t prove and it solidifies votes against you . You put all your eggs in one basket and got a big “ 0 “ in return .

Mueller is always free to resign and say what he wants .... as long as it doesn't violate legal rules and confidentiality. Obviously Mueller doesn't have either the courage of his convictions or else there's nothing substantial to say. But likely the more correct answer is that you and a few others here simply didn't get the answer you wanted and you are looking for unicorns and windmills.

I got all the answers I needed in his report. However, I would like to hear what he has to say.

Do you?

The most telling point is: “We don’t conduct criminal investigations just to collect information and put it out to the public. We do so to make a decision.”

That decision by a prosecutor is indict or not indict based on what can be proven ... it's not the purpose to slander someone with innuendo that can't stand the test in a courtroom. The DOJ and FBI are no place for politics because that is absolutely a war you never want to start.

If a recitation of facts detailing Trump’s actions for the public provides a rallying cry for Dems, is that Mueller’s fault or Trump’s fault?
Ok you’re just pushing the impeachment narrative here that the left is flirting around. Mueller made a non conclusion conclusion and pointed to his newly minted boss to decide. His boss said fine, no obstruction. And now the left is picking up the non conclusion conclusion and trying a Billy Mays “but wait there’s more!” since Mueller abdicated. So my answer to your question is it’s Mueller’s fault. He punted on doing his job. You can’t pin that on Trump. 🤷‍♂️

Valid point for the continual screeching. But it is the end of any possibility of consequence coming from the investigation
I said for over a year, the worst thing would be for the "investigation" to end. So while it's over for any rational person they can't and won't let it go. These dems know this is a hoax.

I got all the answers I needed in his report. However, I would like to hear what he has to say.

Do you?
Then put him in front of Congress. Barr said he’s fine with it, it was addressed in Feinstein’s opening comments today.

And no... you really don’t want to hear what he has to say I think. I think you just want to continue the Mueller foreplay and imply just how damning it will be. I believe “bombshell” is the word you guys like to use?

The most telling point is: “We don’t conduct criminal investigations just to collect information and put it out to the public. We do so to make a decision.”

That decision by a prosecutor is indict or not indict based on what can be proven ... it's not the purpose to slander someone with innuendo that can't stand the test in a courtroom. The DOJ and FBI are no place for politics because that is absolutely a war you never want to start.
And that is a succinct direct indictment of Mueller abdicating his charter.

Barr is my hero

Barr is great. He has a little Trump in him with respect to not backing down. Difference is that his quips are off-the-cuff and highly intelligent. Try to ask him gotcha or soundbite questions and you run the risk of being made a fool like the "unprecedented" reporter. Perfect AG so far for this situation.

If the facts about Trump’s behavior in this report are just typical of any and every politician, then why did so many Administration employees take a hard pass when the president asked them to do things?

If Trump was wanting to obstruct, why did he not insist on these same Americans or their successors doing what he asked?

VN Store

Back