Mueller Report Imminent

I'm not sure if Barr is to be placed under oath tomorrow. Frankly, either way, his personal counsel is committing legal malpractice if he does not tell Barr to start involving his Fifth Amendment rights.

To borrow from Trump's lexicon, the man is a disgrace.

Did you not read the entire quote? The Justice Dept is not for exonerating people. It’s for prosecuting crimes. There was no crime. End of discussion
...but he didn't even review the underlying evidence by his own admission! It is the Justice Department's job to review evidence before deciding whether or not to prosecute. Good lord.

...but he didn't even review the underlying evidence by his own admission! It is the Justice Department's job to review evidence before deciding whether or not to prosecute. Good lord.
The Mueller report is pubic. Read it. No crimes. Or are you just going to go off of what the MSM wants you to think?

Reactions: FLVOL69 and AM64
I'm not sure if Barr is to be placed under oath tomorrow. Frankly, either way, his personal counsel is committing legal malpractice if he does not tell Barr to start involving his Fifth Amendment rights.

I'm sure he is above needing legal advice from a left wing troll

Well there you have it, the law according to an ambulance chaser in Florida.

Barr has behaved through this process as though he is the personal defense attorney of Donald Trump. That is not his job.

The Mueller report is pubic. Read it. No crimes. Or are you just going to go off of what the MSM wants you to think?
Barr didn't review the underlying evidence. It seems he had his mind made up before reading the Mueller report that there were no crimes.

Some of you folks forget that the guilty verdict is obtainable with uncorroborated and shoddy evidence to the democratic party if it fits their preference. What makes yall think they will approach this justly?

Don't you think they should stop someone whenever possible before they shoot up a school?

Of course, but how do you determine when thoughts equal intent, and when does intent equal the will to act? It's funny in a way that you would arrive at this preventive measure, yet a barrier to keep illegals from breaking our laws is a foreign concept. It appears more to be what you see or want to see as a crime. As you said elsewhere regarding protest, we will not see eye to eye.

Attorney General William Barr: I did not personally review all underlying evidence in the Mueller report.

Attorney General William Barr: No, I did not exonerate President Trump.

What exactly would you say it is that you DO here, Bill?
Move the hell on? Which is something you guys can’t do?

The investigation is over. The house needs to either move on Impeachment or move the hell on. But they won’t because they need the narrative to continue. And the public is growing increasingly tired of their ****.

Reactions: AM64 and joevol33
Certainly we do. Unlike Trump, we are supporters of the rule of law.
You know damn well if your alls wet dream came true and President Trump was impeached and 2 years down the road Schiff and Nadler came out and said they wrongfully impeached him because they didn't have anything illegal on him you all wouldn't mind one bit.

Reactions: AM64 and joevol33

VN Store

Back