Mueller Report Imminent

Does anyone in here condone Hirono's commentary during the hearing?

I would prefer to have seen her ask questions to get at specific answers during the hearing and give the commentary later, but yes, I agree with the substance of what she is saying.

The ear in the back pocket is the key. If you have no drugs and no ear, you would be an idiot to resist (obstruct). Obstruction is really just proof of something to hide.
Same with his tax returns and everything else he is resisting.

Only paranoid people think this way . How about the fact that you did nothing wrong and you feel like the local good ole boy government officials were targeting you ? You are still starting off your examples with the baseline that you must be hiding something or the “ cops “ wouldn’t be doing this to you .

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
I would prefer to have seen her ask questions to get at specific answers during the hearing and give the commentary later, but yes, I agree with the substance of what she is saying.

Everyone is shocked that you would condone this type of behavior then rail on Trump 24/7 for his .

Only paranoid people think this way . How about the fact that you did nothing wrong and you feel like the local good ole boy government officials were targeting you ? You are still starting off your examples with the baseline that you must be hiding something or the “ cops “ wouldn’t be doing this to you .
Or how about DC is so corrupt that you dont trust the conclusion to be accurate?

Hillary had some good evidence against her and still... nothing.

Reactions: AM64
This is all in the context of Trump - and the question of can he actually obstruct when "innocent" of the crime upon which the investigation is based.
Sure he can obstruct, it may be because he feels he is being unfairly targeted even though he is completely innocent and has nothing to hide.
Or....and this one is thousands of times more likely, he could be obstructing because he has plenty to hide.
Either way, it would still be obstruction.

Or how about DC is so corrupt that you dont trust the conclusion to be accurate?

Hillary had some good evidence against her and still... nothing.
I will grant you that DC is corrupt and sleazy, but not nearly as corrupt and sleazy as is Trump.

The ear in the back pocket is the key. If you have no drugs and no ear, you would be an idiot to resist (obstruct). Obstruction is really just proof of something to hide.
Same with his tax returns and everything else he is resisting.
Lol. You dont know any minorities do you?

Remember Colluther, not everyone is willing to be a cuck.

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
This is all in the context of Trump - and the question of can he actually obstruct when "innocent" of the crime upon which the investigation is based.
Sure he can obstruct, it may be because he feels he is being unfairly targeted even though he is completely innocent and has nothing to hide.
Or....and this one is thousands of times more likely, he could be obstructing because he has plenty to hide.
Either way, it would still be obstruction.

If you have nothing to hide , you know you didn’t do what you are being accused of , there’s zero PROOF ( not feelings or assumptions ) that you did anything to stop the investigation but talk about how corrupt it was , it’s not obstructing .

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol
You live in a bubble..not surprised why you wouldnt understand someone not grabbing their ankles at someone else's behest..probably comes naturally for you.
You out stupided your previous two statements. The stereotype of the typical redhatter being a tad on the dumb side has some solid roots. You feed into it well. I guess you have to work with what you have.

VN Store

Back