Mueller Report Imminent

You said the same things leading up to 2016 , during and then after you were shocked to the core . You still going with that same bet huh ?
I don't remember exactly, but I don't think I was in the PF prior to Trump's election. But that is sort of what I was thinking. And yes, that is partially what made it so shocking. I, and many others, still have a hard time grasping that we live in a country that would nominate and then elect someone as horrendously despicable as Trump. If they double down, so be it....now we know.

I don't remember exactly, but I don't think I was in the PF prior to Trump's election. But that is sort of what I was thinking. And yes, that is partially what made it so shocking. I, and many others, still have a hard time grasping that we live in a country that would nominate and then elect someone as horrendously despicable as Trump. If they double down, so be it....now we know.
you all nominated Hillary and voted for her in the general, you all nominated and elected barry so spare us the moral high ground crap

Why are you so hung up on the nominate stuff. The election is the only thing that really matters. Trying to deflect. You just can't believe that the majority of states went to Trump. Get over it, Nancy.

Reactions: AM64 and Obsessed
Let me break it down for you in simpler terms since you seem to be the only one that doesn’t understand . Impeach or stop crying .

What part of 'false dichotomy' are you not grasping? This is basic stuff man. I get it, you took a shot - missed badly and want to save face ( I can respect that). Now it's only serving to prolong your position in the spotlight, wave off. Your obstinance is simply awkward at this point.

A False Dichotomy, or false dilemma, is a dichotomy (a set of two mutually exclusive, jointly exhaustive alternatives) of arguments that ignores the potential for an infinite set of alternative arguments; for an infinite number of overlapping arguments; or for the potential that neither part of the dichotomy is correct.

A false dichotomy is often employed by an arguer to force the other side into an extreme position by assuming that there are only two possible positions. At it’s essence, it says “you are either with us or against us,” which ignores the all other possibilities, such as “we are with you on points A&B, but against you on points C,D&E.”

What part of 'false dichotomy' are you not grasping? This is basic stuff man. I get it, you took a shot - missed badly and want to save face ( I can respect that). Now it's only serving to prolong your position in the spotlight, wave off. Your obstinance is simply awkward at this point.

You know I’m not reading all that blah blah you post every time right ? Your party still only has two choices .. impeach or don’t . I’ll just acknowledge the don’t part will come with all the whining and crying . Let’s see which your party chooses.

Reactions: AM64
You know I’m not reading all that blah blah you post every time right ? Your party still only has two choices .. impeach or don’t . I’ll just acknowledge the don’t part will come with all the whining and crying . Let’s see which your party chooses.

Perhaps you should read it, you're embarrassing yourself.

I identify as a fiscally conservative, socially liberal libertarian with a penchant for pissing off red hat wearing bozo's.

Perhaps you should read it, you're embarrassing yourself.

I identify as a fiscally conservative, socially liberal libertarian with a penchant for pissing off red hat wearing bozo's.

Still only 2 impeach or not . You aren’t very good at this are you . Square block ,round hole .
Edit : you can identify as a purple dragon if you want , that doesn’t mean we believe you . Lol

Why are you so hung up on the nominate stuff. The election is the only thing that really matters. Trying to deflect. You just can't believe that the majority of states went to Trump. Get over it, Nancy.
lol.....Don't blame you for trying that angle. But true, I cannot believe that the majority of states went to Trump. Even harder to believe is the fact that he was the republican nomination to begin with. (that after all, removes the whole anti-Hillary angle.)

Still only 2 impeach or not . You aren’t very good at this are you . Square block ,round hole .

I've spelled it out for you and you still can't grasp it, maybe ask one of the adults after recess?

It's quite astonishing. Generally, I'd assume you were trolling by the way you are so steadfast in your ignorance in light of the multiple corrections. Now I just don't think you're bright enough to connect the dots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you all nominated Hillary and voted for her in the general, you all nominated and elected barry so spare us the moral high ground crap
I laugh every time somebody goes back to that "he won, but we're better" argument. It's never been true and is all a defense mechanism no matter which side is using it.

I've spelled it out for you and you still can't grasp it, maybe ask one of the adults after recess?

It's quite astonishing actually, generally, I'd assume you were trolling by the way you are so steadfast in your ignorance in light of the multiple corrections. Now I just don't think you're bright enough to connect the dots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Smh you really are hard headed aren’t you ? I’ll bet you were one of those kids that didn’t learn not to stick the fingernail file in the plug in the after the first time you did it werent you ? That would explain a lot . “ impeach or don’t “ still the only choices .

Coming from the other side that nominated Hillary.

Smh you really are hard headed aren’t you ? I’ll bet you were one of those kids that didn’t learn not to stick the fingernail file in the plug in the after the first time you did it werent you ? That would explain a lot . “ impeach or don’t “ still the only choices .

Those weren't you're choices earlier. Impeach or don't, gee - thanks for such a profound breakdown of the situation. LOL

Let me break it down for you in simpler terms since you seem to be the only one that doesn’t understand . Impeach or stop crying .

Despite your feeble attempt to move the goal posts, It's hard for me to be mad at someone who simply doesn't have the mental capacity to understand why they're wrong.

Still 3.5 more years to go if it's to match the Starr investigation. Outside of Clinton's resignation, what was it that you guys wanted?

Maybe they’ll appoint a special council to investigate the special council so they can appoint another special council to investigate nothing.

It's quite astonishing. Generally, I'd assume you were trolling by the way you are so steadfast in your ignorance in light of the multiple corrections. Now I just don't think you're bright enough to connect the dots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So either trolling or not bright enough?

False dichotomy.

Sorry, just had to.

Reactions: RavinDave

VN Store

Back