Mueller Report Imminent

So knowing you can’t impeach you’re down to the only other option , crying and whining . So we are going to play politics hoping Trump won’t use that against you in his 2020 messages ? You guys just can’t keep from shooting yourselves in the foot .
They can impeach. The senate would not do their part. Everyone is fully aware Trump will use it as a campaign tool.
I'm willing for the democratic candidate to stand on stage at the debate, point at Trump, and say "look at that man. If you think that is what America is, if that is what you want for another 4 years, then by all means vote for him. Personally, I know America is better than that, I am better than that".
If we vote for Trump again, so be it. At least we'll know that we are not better than that.

This is what it always was going to be. The Rs claiming complete victory, the Ds saying he should be shot.

Literally nothing has changed. Even the collusion aspect, which is pretty clear in the report, still gets brought up.

One big thing has been changed. You really should never start a political witch hunt when you don't control the process. Dims lost; they don't run the DOJ now, and that's something they didn't plan on ... an AG who isn't theirs. Trump likely put up with a wimp (Sessions) as AG until Mueller finally got off the pot ... because taking the offense would have been political suicide. What I like about Barr is that he sits there quietly and completely unimposing; when asked a question, doesn't show any tells and doesn't answer right away, and then more often than not cuts the questioner off at the knees ... very politely. He's easy to underestimate, but probably not someone you'd want to corner in a dark alley.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
They can impeach. The senate would not do their part. Everyone is fully aware Trump will use it as a campaign tool.
I'm willing for the democratic candidate to stand on stage at the debate, point at Trump, and say "look at that man. If you think that is what America is, if that is what you want for another 4 years, then by all means vote for him. Personally, I know America is better than that, I am better than that".
If we vote for Trump again, so be it. At least we'll know that we are not better than that.
The Senate would be doing their part by not bringing that silly action forward.

And looking at the candidates the Democrat Party is bringing to the fore, they have no room to make the speech you are attributing to them. What a collection of clowns and losers. Good luck beating a great economy. Looks like China is coming around too. If that deal gets done, the economy will be gangbusters in 2020 and you will lose bigly. Justifiably so because the Democrat Party brings nothing to the table but promises of free stuff no one can afford to pay for and Muh, Trump/Russia.

One big thing has been changed. You really should never start a political witch hunt when you don't control the process. Dims lost; they don't run the DOJ now, and that's something they didn't plan on ... an AG who isn't theirs. Trump likely put up with a wimp (Sessions) as AG until Mueller finally got off the pot ... because taking the offense would have been political suicide. What I like about Barr is that he sits there quietly and completely unimposing; when asked a question, doesn't show any tells and doesn't answer right away, and then more often than not cuts the questioner off at the knees ... very politely. He's easy to underestimate, but probably not someone you'd want to corner in a dark alley.
Or play poker with.

Reactions: AM64

I suspect that may backfire.

The Senate would be doing their part by not bringing that silly action forward.

And looking at the candidates the Democrat Party is bringing to the fore, they have no room to make the speech you are attributing to them. What a collection of clowns and losers. Good luck beating a great economy. Looks like China is coming around too. If that deal gets done, the economy will be gangbusters in 2020 and you will lose bigly. Justifiably so because the Democrat Party brings nothing to the table but promises of free stuff no one can afford to pay for and Muh, Trump/Russia.
Again, so be it.
If the economy is still strong (I guess we will all continue to ignore Trump's record shattering debt) and people use that as an excuse to hold their noses and pull the lever for Trump, then we deserve what we get.

He’s purposely avoiding the topic. Deflection and obstruction of AG Barr is the plan of the day. They have to do it to politically survive.

The next move will be Barr's legitimacy - his "temporary" status because he wasn't coronated by congress. That will happen perhaps even before the "lying to congress" thing dies. Of course, it will be a cold day in hell when the Dims consent to Barr as AG ... they have proven to be no match for him.

The next move will be Barr's legitimacy - his "temporary" status because he wasn't coronated by congress. That will happen perhaps even before the "lying to congress" thing dies. Of course, it will be a cold day in hell when the Dims consent to Barr as AG ... they have proven to be no match for him.
What? He was confirmed by Congress as AG.

Barr was confirmed as Attorney General on February 14, 2019, by a 54–45 near party-line vote, with Sen. Doug Jones (D-AL), Joe Manchin (D-WV), and Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) as the three Democrats to vote Yea. Republicans Rand Paul (R-KY) voted No and Richard Burr (R-NC) did not vote. Later that day, Barr was sworn-in as the nation's 85th Attorney General by Chief Justice John Roberts in a ceremony at the White House.

It may., but I don't think so. Cards on the table, we're at the proverbial crossroads, let's see what kind of country we are.

This from the guy that predicted Hillary's landslide victory and Trump's micro-administration before being booted from office in... how long was it you gave him, Luther?

Now that the Mueller block is over, the hounds have been released. What do you think will happen if the previous administration and major House and Senate Dems are shown to be, and having been, corrupt? The story line of a soft coup against Trump is building steam. Investigations into Hillary's email, and Obama's knowledge of them, are back on. This will get ugly. Indictments or no, this may cripple the Democratic party.

Whistle by the graveyard all you want, but hoping a Dem candidate gets up in a debate and plays the "If that's who you want to lad this country, by all means, vote for him..." card is hilarious with the way this looks to be playing out.

(And I didn't even mention the push for 16 year old voting ages, prison-molester-voter push, Green New Deal, general hatefulness and vitriol of the liberal party. Your "if that's what you want this country to be" wish may just blow up in your face. How many people do you think see Antifa trash and think, "That's not the country I want"?)

Bingo..destroy personal legitimacy allows questioning of legitimacy of further investigations

And if I were Trump I would point at whatever hack you all nominate and say look at that genderless person, do you think America is for double digit unemployment, sky high taxes, open borders, weak national security, free everything for everyone then by all means vote for this genderless candidate

VN Store

Back