Mueller Report Imminent

You changed your argument, got called on it and are still trying to pretend like you didn't.

It'd be hysterical if it weren't so sad.

"Impeach or don't", those are our options. LOL, thanks for that profound nugget - I don't know how anyone would have come to the realization of this without your help, Captain Obvious.
Finally it sunk in huh ? You could have saved us a lot of time if you weren’t so slow on the uptake .

No he doesn’t. If that were so, he has enough material over the last few days to last the rest of the year.

But he says nothing regarding the pathetic stretch by the Democrats. I said when it happened that one of my favorite things about Trump’s election is that is exposed Septic. He had to come out of the closet.

He’s another LG...only with slightly more pride and on the right side of the Volunteer Gator situation.

I like the way LG works you folks into a froth, it's amusing to watch him kick your dog. I've already poked fun at your inability to distinguish me thinking trump is a clown from not disagreeing with many of his positions, so no need to rehash it again. Your inability to reconcile that is a you problem, either way - if it makes you feel better to think of me as a Bernie loving liberal, that's fine with me.

I like the way LG works you folks into a froth, it's amusing to watch him kick your dog. I've already poked fun at your inability to distinguish me thinking trump is a clown from not disagreeing with many of his positions. Your inability to reconcile that is a you problem, either way - if it makes you feel like a Bernie loving liberal, that's fine with me.

Unless you mean me laughing, LG doesn’t get me worked up. And I don’t have a dog.

There’s really not much to distinguish. You don’t spend most of your time criticizing Trump’s positions, policies, or actions. You spend most of your energy mocking his supporters. You’re known for this MO.

I was just pointing out to 72 that you’re not trolling. You’re actually pushing an agenda. You just have a different way of going about it.

Trump’s election just made it much more obvious.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I bet.

D5qIJXMUUAA4qUo.png

I'm not concerned at all about them. I will just always point out the lunacy when someone goes on about the length of the Mueller investigation. It was fast and professional; I don't know why everyone isn't happy about that.
Now we are in the process of reviewing the findings and deciding what action(s), if any, are warranted. That's actually the way it is supposed to work.
WE? No looth, that isn't how it works. The AG made his recommendations and it is over. YOU and your POS lawmakers in DC won't move on and get some work done.

The only way there is no moral high ground is when everybody is on the same moral level. That is not the case with Trump. Never was and never will be.
You will never reach moral high ground looth. You may have some ethics, but I doubt very much you have morals. There is a big difference.

The only way there is no moral high ground is when everybody is on the same moral level. That is not the case with Trump. Never was and never will be.
...and you'll roll your eyes the next time an Evangelical uses the same argument.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Unless you mean me laughing, LG doesn’t get me worked up. And I don’t have a dog.

There’s really not much to distinguish. You don’t spend most of your time criticizing Trump’s positions, policies, or actions. You spend most of your energy mocking his supporters. You’re known for this MO.

I was just pointing out to 72 that you’re not trolling. You’re actually pushing an agenda. You just have a different way of going about it.

If you think my agenda is making sure everyone knows that trump and his hillbilly red hat supporters are bufoons, I'm guilty as charged. If you think it's because I'm in agreement with the liberal "agenda", that's fine if you think so - but you really couldn't be more wrong. It's fun to watch you get folks get worked up, it was fun when Obama was in office and it's doubly fun watching ya'll get lathered up when I make fun of dotard don and when I smear boogers on the hypocritical sleeves of the so-called "conservatives". Plucking the strings of the conservative crowd in these forums is a low hanging, target rich environment.

Reactions: TN Ribs
If you think my agenda is making sure everyone knows that trump and his hillbilly red hat supporters are bufoons, I'm guilty as charged. If you think it's because I'm in agreement with the liberal "agenda", that's fine if you think so - but you really couldn't be more wrong. It's fun to watch you get folks get worked up, it was fun when Obama was in office and it's doubly fun watching ya'll get lathered up when I make fun of dotard don and when I smear boogers on the hypocritical sleeves of the so-called "conservatives". Plucking the strings of the conservative crowd in these forums is a low hanging, target rich environment.
you libs don't get anyone worked up, we generally just make fun of and laugh and you idiots

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
Moderates love to sit on the fence and rock back and forth making themselves feel all tingly. All the while telling both sides how each is wrong.

It’s not an original position. Even though they act like it is.

...and you'll roll your eyes the next time an Evangelical uses the same argument.
I certainly will because I will remember the time when the Evangelicals supported Trump. They have sacrificed that argument moving forward.

It's like taking candy from a baby. Trump supporters are extremely defensive and sensitive - they are a tender group. They constantly twist themselves into hypocritical knots trying to deflect and rationalize Trumps' actions - it's comedy gold.

This is the standby fallback when huff's arguments dismantle others or my points hit too close to home.

No. It's the natural response when you brag that you're little more than a troll.

It's fun to watch you get folks get worked up, it was fun when Obama was in office and it's doubly fun watching ya'll get lathered up when I make fun of dotard don and when I smear boogers on the hypocritical sleeves of the so-called "conservatives". Plucking the strings of the conservative crowd in these forums is a low hanging, target rich environment.

Being a troll and pushing an agenda are not mutually exclusive traits.

Reactions: AM64
It's like taking candy from a baby. Trump supporters are extremely defensive and sensitive - they are a tender group. They constantly twist themselves into hypocritical knots trying to deflect and rationalize Trumps' actions - it's comedy gold.
We are happy that you can laugh sometimes. You have seemed miserable since Nov. 2016.

VN Store

Back