Mueller Report Imminent

If you think my agenda is making sure everyone knows that trump and his hillbilly red hat supporters are bufoons, I'm guilty as charged. If you think it's because I'm in agreement with the liberal "agenda", that's fine if you think so - but you really couldn't be more wrong. It's fun to watch you get folks get worked up, it was fun when Obama was in office and it's doubly fun watching ya'll get lathered up when I make fun of dotard don and when I smear boogers on the hypocritical sleeves of the so-called "conservatives". Plucking the strings of the conservative crowd in these forums is a low hanging, target rich environment.

You and your love child PJ make this place worth coming to.

Reactions: AM64
I bet.

D5qIJXMUUAA4qUo.png

Totally normal.

I would suggest it goes back further than 2016, probably just came to the surface more at that time. They elected barry based on anger and hate
That, and the fact that he was half black. At first, they didn't think he was down with the struggle. Then, he played the race card on the Clintons, and the black voters accepted his street cred.

You and your love child PJ make this place worth coming to.

Never let it be said I don't bring something to the table. I mean, if you guys didn't want to hear what I had to say, Stormfront forums would probably roll out the red carpet for the folks who were looking for an unadulterated trump circle jerk.

That, and the fact that he was half black. At first, they didn't think he was down with the struggle. Then, he played the race card on the Clintons, and the black voters accepted his street cred.

He's a baller that can rain three's, some say he was the street ball legend Lamar Mundane.

What exactly did you think?

That's a novel concept for you. You should try thinking more often with real facts as your basis.
That when you asked "Care to review?" you were really just blowing smoke and had no desire or basis for review.
Are you talking about real facts or alternative facts, Trump has so effectively blurred the line?

Never let it be said I don't bring something to the table. I mean, if you guys didn't want to hear what I had to say, Stormfront forums would probably roll out the red carpet for the folks who were looking for an unadulterated trump circle jerk.
Welp, there you go again. It was only a matter of time. Waiting for the next step in your typical all day discourse which usually is fecal related. Goes into 13 year old boy retrograde when you were doing so well, too.

giphy.gif

That when you asked "Care to review?" you were really just blowing smoke and had no desire or basis for review.
Are you talking about real facts or alternative facts, Trump has so effectively blurred the line?
I was asking for you or anyone else to review, trolluther.

You didn't need to blame anyone else but yourself for facts as you see them as being blurred. I can't imagine it's easy for you to see anything at all with your head in it's usual position.

Welp, there you go again. It was only a matter of time. Waiting for the next step in your typical all day discourse which usually is fecal related. Goes into 13 year old boy retrograde when you were doing so well, too.

giphy.gif
That gif... 😳

They can impeach. The senate would not do their part. Everyone is fully aware Trump will use it as a campaign tool.
I'm willing for the democratic candidate to stand on stage at the debate, point at Trump, and say "look at that man. If you think that is what America is, if that is what you want for another 4 years, then by all means vote for him. Personally, I know America is better than that, I am better than that".
If we vote for Trump again, so be it. At least we'll know that we are not better than that.
lulz

You really should grow up.

But as much as you may dislike the reality, those are not the only two options.
Trump will continue to be investigated. Barr will be scrutinized. Mueller will be questioned.
And there will continue to be no evidence of any wrongdoing, and you will continue screaming at the sky.

Meanwhile, the country gets stronger and stronger.

Bye bye luther. Be sure to write from obscurity with the rest of your 'educated' albeit slow witted leftists.

It's like taking candy from a baby. Trump supporters are extremely defensive and sensitive - they are a tender group. They constantly twist themselves into hypocritical knots trying to deflect and rationalize Trumps' actions - it's comedy gold.

Somebody throw the "Now comes the part where we laugh" gif on this please.

Yep. She's far less horrendously despicable than is Trump, but that's a debate that can't be won.
No... she's not, but you know that. You have all your chips in the pot with her, and would lose face to pull them back.

What you don't realize is that you are the laughingstock here.

Reactions: AM64 and 37L1
Then he be like......hot sauce biotches!

It's like taking candy from a baby. Trump supporters are extremely defensive and sensitive - they are a tender group. They constantly twist themselves into hypocritical knots trying to deflect and rationalize Trumps' actions - it's comedy gold.

Somebody throw the "Now comes the part where we laugh" gif on this please.

This one?

e8a.gif

The only way there is no moral high ground is when everybody is on the same moral level. That is not the case with Trump. Never was and never will be.
I won't be on the same 'moral' level as a group that kills newborn babies.

I'm not even anti abortion, but your party's 'moral' level is dispicable (to use a word you seem to be familiar with)

Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back