Mueller Report Imminent

Not a deflection honest question. Are you just as concerned why Barry chose to trade that off and eat the interference to further his Iran deal?
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying Obama allowed Russian interference in the election as a trade for an Iran deal?

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying Obama allowed Russian interference in the election as a trade for an Iran deal?
That is the correlation floated around yes. He didn’t want to risk losing Putin’s support for the deal. And he indeed called off the dogs on our intel side that’s a given.

Reactions: AM64
That is the correlation floated around yes. He didn’t want to risk losing Putin’s support for the deal. And he indeed called off the dogs on our intel side that’s a given.
Then no, I'm not concerned with that because I don't think it played out that way. It is a little too Q-anon-ish of a hypothetical.

Really what could he have done that late in the process to stop it?
lulz. It was the Fascists 'ace in the hole' just in case Hillary lost. They never in a million years imagined it was one they would have to play. Probably the greatest political overestimation/blunder since Dewey/Truman. Eh SHOULD have exposed the whole thing, but why since it would never be used. LMAO

Thank you God.

VN Store

Back