Mueller Report Imminent

The wheels are coming off on the coup plotters...

🤔

"Stefan Halper is a rat****er and a spy, who embroiled an innocent woman in a conspiracy to undo the 2016 Presidential election and topple the President of the United States of America," reads the lawsuit - which hilariously justifies the use of the word "rat****er" in a footnote.

Wow...how sad for you.
You are completely lost.

The ones who were most deeply attached to the TrumPutin fairy tale are having a very difficult time these days. It’s rather obvious from the nature of their posts. They’ve gotten wilder and more desperate over the last 30-45 days.

I don’t think I need to name names. It is indeed sad...yet entertaining at the same time.

The ones who were most deeply attached to the TrumPutin fairy tale are having a very difficult time these days. It’s rather obvious from the nature of their posts. They’ve gotten wilder and more desperate over the last 30-45 days.

I don’t think I need to name names. It is indeed sad...yet entertaining at the same time.

Yea it is very sad.
The Republic is in deep trouble friend.

Reactions: ajvol01
Sorry, folks. Your now job is to protect Trump, not America.

Seriously, I don't think alot understands what we just witnessed going on for two years. Once the dots are connected I think everyone will see not just Democrats, but Republicans also involved. Maybe not to throw the Potus out but money trails showing illegal activity. When I say illegal I mean the coup, illegal money, child trafficking, etc.

You Dems can fight for your Mueller report but the fact of the matter is nobody in DC, on either side, wanted Trump in. He isn't the career politician that goes with the flow. Both sides were scared to death when he got the nomination. I want to see ALL the corrupt ones face charges. That's what I wished the opposition would see.

At this point, I'm painting a complete mental picture of what we've seen go on and our government needs a huge reset that is way overdue. They knew he wouldn't follow normal "DC protocol" and was scared to death from the get go.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how the article is a stretch. Trump demands complete and total loyalty, so it is going to cause some resignations when he demands loyalty to him as opposed to truth.
Should the government intelligence agencies be above investigation? IF they have abused their power, does it not need to be addressed? I'm not saying they have or they haven't, but for all the talk of the President not being above the law, are the intelligence agencies?

Not the same in the least. There was only a small portion of the nation that felt Obama was a divider (you, volvanjustin, and most PF posters are members of that small group).
Now practically everyone feels the nation is more divided.
Obama tried to unite, which was divisive to some.
Trump tries to divide, which is divisive to all. Some just feel united by divisiveness. (same group)
You're either the best troll of all time or the most delusional person on Volnation.

At least you're consistent.

I'm not sure how the article is a stretch. Trump demands complete and total loyalty, so it is going to cause some resignations when he demands loyalty to him as opposed to truth.

You you don't think every person at the top of an organization demands loyalty? Trump is no exception.

Should the government intelligence agencies be above investigation? IF they have abused their power, does it not need to be addressed? I'm not saying they have or they haven't, but for all the talk of the President not being above the law, are the intelligence agencies?
Nope, no agency and no person should be above the law. IF ANY of them abused power, that should be addressed.

Reactions: davethevol
You you don't think every person at the top of an organization demands loyalty? Trump is no exception.
Just my personal opinion, but I expect Trump to have people demand loyalty to him to the point they commit serious ethical violations, if not crimes.

VN Store

Back