Mueller Report Imminent

Nope. Just want people that broke the law held accountable for their actions. Same as you and I.

Yes, of course. That's why the calls for impeachment began even before he was sworn in.

How silly of me to assume it was because of butt-hurt feelz and "it was her turn!"

Yes, of course. That's why the calls for impeachment began even before he was sworn in.

How silly of me to assume it was because of butt-hurt feelz and "it was her turn!"
Maybe if your boi wouldn't have been so shady, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Maybe if your boi wouldn't have been so shady, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Maybe if there wasn't massive collusion on the part of the media and the DNC we wouldn't be having this conversation either.

Or the DNC purchasing and promoting fake dossiers on their opponents and trying to weaponize the judicial system.

Or the DOJ and FBI being so shady in their "investigation" of Hillary.

Shall I continue?

Maybe if there wasn't massive collusion on the part of the media and the DNC we wouldn't be having this conversation either.

Or the DNC purchasing and promoting fake dossiers on their opponents and trying to weaponize the judicial system.

Shall I continue?

Please do. You are close to becoming a member of the Q Fan Club.

Please do. You are close to becoming a member of the Q Fan Club.

Steele went to the FBI himself and there was no "promotion" of the Dossier by the DNC.
The OIG report on the investigation of Hillary found no wrongdoing except for Comey's public disclosures.

Last edited:
Steele went to the FBI himself and there was no "promotion" of the Dossier by the DNC.
The OIG report on the investigation of Hillary found no wrongdoing.

Who paid for the dossier?

The final report hasn't come out yet either on the Hillary thing. But if you feel like the sitting Attorney General having a closed door meeting with the spouse of a person being investigated isn't just curious as all get out, I can't help you.

Who paid for the dossier?

The final report hasn't come out yet either on the Hillary thing. But if you feel like the sitting Attorney General having a closed door meeting with the spouse of a person being investigated isn't just curious as all get out, I can't help you.
Ah, the tarmac meeting. She promptly recused herself and Comey made the costly mistakes for Clinton. You got anymore of those talking points?
Here is the 500 page findings: Document: Justice Department Inspector General Final Report on Clinton Email Investigation
Is there another investigation of the investigators handling of the Clinton emails?

Shall I continue?
Evil democrats, bad. Look at all these democrats being shady.

The OIG report on the investigation of Hillary found no wrongdoing except for Comey's public disclosures.
Hillary Clinton campaign --> DNC --> Perkins Coie --> Fusion GPS --> Christopher Steele --> FBI, DOJ, State Dept, Media

Reactions: AM64
Pelosi is doing the smart thing by not allowing it to go forward. She knows if they do it now, it will be a disaster at the polls in 2020.

She knows her own party can't control themselves long enough to bring forward facts and actual impeachable offenses. They'll resort to their feelz and orange man bad and a whole hoop of unrelated items.

Trump gets easily acquitted in the Senate and wins by the largest landslide since Reagan in 84.

Just tired of the BS is all. I see the Dems using it as a major part of the 2020 campaigns.

"Help us keep the house and win the Senate and we'll remove Trump when he wins again"

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
Same that people should be annoyed with Mitch. He's shown himself to be trash countless times, yet there he sits.

Oh believe me I'm annoyed at Mitch and want him gone, you can find my posts. BUT, I'm not moving to KY just to vote against him.

Ahh yes the recusal, except we now know she didn't really recuse herself.

You know the crazy thing? I have little reason to doubt the assumption Obama wasn't involved. I think they kept him insulated from what was going on in order to maintain the plausible deniability factor.

VN Store

Back