Mueller Report Imminent

You know the crazy thing? I have little reason to doubt the assumption Obama wasn't involved. I think they kept him insulated from what was going on in order to maintain the plausible deniability factor.

He knew but absolutely was at an arms length away.

Reactions: AM64
Who paid for the dossier?

The final report hasn't come out yet either on the Hillary thing. But if you feel like the sitting Attorney General having a closed door meeting with the spouse of a person being investigated isn't just curious as all get out, I can't help you.

Apparently the "dossier" was paid for in part by the DNC and partly by a campaign of another republican presidential hopeful.

Don't ya think if the FBI/DNC cahoots were in effect, that it would have been used prior to the election? The typical answer to that question is, "They thought they were gonna win, so the didn't need to."

Trump promised the declassifiction and release of the FISA applications. Want to guess why he hasn't?

It is pretty obvious what is going on. Dems are floating the Joe Biden, centrist route, while at the same time randomly mentioning impeachment to keep the far left of the party content. It is a losing strategy, even though Biden is polling above Trump in many key states. It won't stay that way.
Biden will be taken down by either his involvement in Russia/Spygate, his son's ties to China/Ukraine, or his own stupidity. He won't be the nominee.

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
Give me the cliffnotes.

Here you go:

"In a desire for never ending blueballs, redhat posters on volnation will twist and distort my words in order to believe there was a deep state conspiracy against Donny (i.e., we totally deep-sixed Hilary's campaign so we could have Donny win and then bring him down after he was elected because that was much easier than just being honest with the NY Times in 2016 and admitting we were looking at possible connections between the Trump campaign and the Russians during the election)."

Reactions: Mick
Here you go:

"In a desire for never ending blueballs, redhat posters on volnation will twist and distort my words in order to believe there was a deep state conspiracy against Donny (i.e., we totally deep-sixed Hilary's campaign so we could have Donny win and then bring him down after he was elected because that was much easier than just being honest with the NY Times in 2016 and admitting we were looking at possible connections between the Trump campaign and the Russians during the election)."
There is a distinct possibility that you will be in for a big surprise.

Or a young guy that got killed for it.
ScreenHunter_405-Aug.-10-11.31-1.jpg

Reactions: zeppelin128
Really, you think they killed a guy that was working with the Russians? Think this through. They killed the guy that stole their emails and gave it to the Russians to hurt the DNC and then bury all the evidence that he was responsible for the security breach and treason.

Well, it is possible. He could have been the one that exposed the secret ingredient in the Comet Pizza Spirit Supreme.

VN Store

Back