My mail is suddenly very slow

lawgator1

A place that occasionally sends me checks for investment gains sent one last month. In the prior instances, about ten of them, the letter arrived within 5 days, max.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 18. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

You cannot convince me that is happenstance.

Last edited:
Reactions: k-town_king
A place that occasionally sends me checks for investment gains sent one last month. In the prior instances, about ten of them, the letter arrived within 5 days, max.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 28. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

My mail has been fine.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 28. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

We reported you to the Patriots Mail Patrons Support organization. Very soon you will receive no mail at all! Bwahahahahahaha!

Sorry, had to edit. It was mailed on August EIGHTEENTH

So the time pretty much tripled.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 18. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

Could this be due to fewer people working due to the Corona at the investment firm?

Reactions: Elhanan

Who gets investment checks delivered through the mail? Have you not discovered direct deposit? What a dumbass.

Have you ever considered that it's you? Even your mailman doesn't like you?

Been that way for years here in Atlanta. I wont get bill's till they are past due. It's part of the reason why I went online with all that. Got tired of all the dings. It's slow going the other way too. I had some checks get to the same place before the one I sent a month prior. Again made paying Bill's bad.

Reactions: joevol33 and hmhawk
You're not the only one LG. I've had the same type of thing at times. Seen packages go to Orlando to Sanford and back to Orlando before they get to me in Debary. Crazy.

My bills are still coming on time. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve actually noticed this over the last two years. What used to take 2-3 days by mail now takes 7-8 in most cases.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

Radio stations next to5G towers are losing signal in the middle of Richmond. You want to explain that one to me.
I did however get my personal property taxes statement on time. Go figure.

Trump’s fault. Orange man bad.

dc1082d17b5d4877fa499a8e4699d5d5_w200.gifgiphy.gif

LG and the mailman.

LightGrimAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

Does this look familiar, LG?
View attachment 304165
Did a genealogy report and one of my direct ancestors was a mail carrier and ran the route from Arab AL off the mountain to Guntersville in the 1830’s. Thought that kinda cool. I used to cover that area as part of sales territory and drove that leg dozens of times, but not by mule

Reactions: Elhanan and McDad

They know you’re a liberal tool

EaGImUjXsAAAQVE.jpg

Either LG or EL not sure

That is funny my mail is right on time.

VN Store

Back