My mail is suddenly very slow

You're not the only one LG. I've had the same type of thing at times. Seen packages go to Orlando to Sanford and back to Orlando before they get to me in Debary. Crazy.

I live in Seminole County which is like 48-46 in the past but trends this year to Biden.

Curious.

Did a genealogy report and one of my direct ancestors was a mail carrier and ran the route from Arab AL off the mountain to Guntersville in the 1830’s. Thought that kinda cool. I used to cover that area as part of sales territory and drove that leg dozens of times, but not by mule

John Boehner’s dad was a postman.

Reactions: Orangeburst
We mail out statements monthly at work. Several never make it to customers each month, and it’s been that way for the entirety of my 20 some odd years in the work force. Nothing new......unless one wants to see something new.
One out of 500 not being delivered changing to one out of 50 not being delivered would be something new.
Delivery taking an average of 1.7 days and delivery taking an average of 3.5 days would be something new.

A place that occasionally sends me checks for investment gains sent one last month. In the prior instances, about ten of them, the letter arrived within 5 days, max.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 18. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

You cannot convince me that is happenstance.

That sounds like a conspiracy to me.

BTW, can you ask your investment agency not to use those plastic windows on their mailer? Extreme measures during the toilet paper shortage call for desperate solutions.

A place that occasionally sends me checks for investment gains sent one last month. In the prior instances, about ten of them, the letter arrived within 5 days, max.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 18. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

You cannot convince me that is happenstance.

I get too much mail. It's mostly junk. Want me to forward it to you since you're feeling left out?

Reactions: McDad
Never heard of a government monopoly being inefficient and slow... Weird.
Look at our space program now. Throw in some private incentive from design, build and launch and it is rather amazing. Just like Covid vaccine. Man this nation is great. Incentive wins every time

I’ve noticed that since kids have gone back to “school” my email has updated slower.
Online learning?

VN Store

Back