My mail is suddenly very slow

That sounds like a conspiracy to me.

BTW, can you ask your investment agency not to use those plastic windows on their mailer? Extreme measures during the toilet paper shortage call for desperate solutions.
Awesome.

Glad to see you posting.

My heart still belongs to Louder though

A place that occasionally sends me checks for investment gains sent one last month. In the prior instances, about ten of them, the letter arrived within 5 days, max.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 18. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

You cannot convince me that is happenstance.
You should send those addressed and signed offer to me for inspection. I'll get to the bottom of it.

I had one throwing packages onto my porch, watched him do it. I waited until he was coming down the road and called the post office and told them what was about to happen. And when he threw it I told him if he did it again if throw it right back at his sorry ass with the person from the post office on the line.

He quit throwing my packages.

Reactions: 508mikey and McDad
should always use tracking if its important - then there is proof of slowness and screw ups & btw yet another paid holiday for them Monday -- the ones working get double time pay -- so much for being broke - right Pelosi ?

A place that occasionally sends me checks for investment gains sent one last month. In the prior instances, about ten of them, the letter arrived within 5 days, max.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 18. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

So you got one piece of mail late and now you default to grand conspiracy? You need help man.

Damn Putin and them pesky Russians done went and fffed up LGs mail. It's high time to crank up impeachment proceedings on Trump and the Post Master General and every damn body else complicit in this "huge" correspondence scandal. Oh the travesty ! This scandal is "huge" I tell ya !

Impeach Trump
Asassinate Putin
Bring down the commies
Blow up the Kremlin
Boycott the makers of stamp glue
Outlaw right hand drive mail jeeps

We must have justice !

Imagine that... a liberal waiting by the mailbox for a check.

Good to see Trumps plan come along in a state he previously won by targeting liberals in the *checks notes* 13th largest county in Florida. That'll show em.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

Meh. Its investment gains. It should be re routed to the IRS anyway.

Imagine that... a liberal waiting by the mailbox for a check.
1r1otm.jpg

VN Store

Back