My mail is suddenly very slow

I wonder about the other half of mail in voting. How are they going to get the ballots out?
They arent the idiot postmaster general has destroyed the sps and needs to be fired now -- usps sucks donkey ears big time - they wont even scan packages anymore lazy idiots

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Radio stations next to5G towers are losing signal in the middle of Richmond. You want to explain that one to me.
I did however get my personal property taxes statement on time. Go figure.

The statues removed from monument avenue contained the dilithium crystals necessary to achieve dissonant resonance of radio frequency waves.

Alternatively, Richmond sucks.

Reactions: Wireless1
LG and the mailman.

LightGrimAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

Classic from an otherwise sh*tty flick.

At least one federal judge is not going to stand for this tactic.

USPS ordered to have postal inspectors sweep some facilities by 3 p.m. ET for election mail

Judge Emmet Sullivan of the US District Court of the District of Columbia ordered the United States Postal Service to sweep all processing facilities by 3 p.m. ET in a number of states, including some critical battleground state.
The order mandates that USPS postal inspectors "or their designees" must start sweeping the processing facilities by 3:00 p.m. ET.

The sweeps must be conducted in the following USPS districts:
  • Central Pennsylvania
  • Philadelphia, Detroit
  • Colorado/Wyoming
  • Atlanta
  • Houston
  • Alabama
  • Northern New England (New Hampshire and Maine)
  • Greater South Carolina
  • South Florida
  • Lakeland (Wisconsin)
  • Arizona
Seven battleground states are conducting sweeps and do not allow ballots to arrive after Election Day. They include: Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Florida, New Hampshire, Arizona, and Maine.

Very important Court Order, for obvious reasons.

A place that occasionally sends me checks for investment gains sent one last month. In the prior instances, about ten of them, the letter arrived within 5 days, max.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 18. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

You cannot convince me that is happenstance.

I ordered the USPS to intercept your mail, you are under investigation for child sex trafficking

Reactions: FLVOL69
A place that occasionally sends me checks for investment gains sent one last month. In the prior instances, about ten of them, the letter arrived within 5 days, max.

This one was ordered and mailed to me on August 18. Did not arrive until today, September 3!

You cannot convince me that is happenstance.
They are busy finding ballots in bushes, trees, and high grass like Easter eggs.

now the lazy worthless clowns are SLOW again - and not scanning tracking on packages

VN Store

Back