Nashville School Shooting

Please remember that it's not just the parents of these 3 children that will be affected. Each of those kids might have had a best friend, a soccer coach, a funkle, etc.
All of whom might very well need help in the coming weeks/months/years. This affects an entire community.

The female 28 year old lived with her father a short distance away. She sent disturbing Instagram to a former classmates while in the parking lot. That person referred it to a suicide hotline. I'm sure more information will be coming out today. Also said she graduated from a local art school in 2022. Since the police identified her as female, have continued that, although it's said she used male pronouns. There is now video out showing her parking at school, shooting out door, entering, walking around with gun ready to fire. So hard to comprehend this level of evil.

I cannot grasp how families deal with these kind of tragedies. How can anyone purposefully go out and hurt little children? I was recently looking at a local private school for kids and found that last year police arrested a guy with a military background that had called the school threatening violence there (his statements show he is clearly crazy). This world is a dark and broken place.

Nothing graphic is shown in this( I view that as a good thing but wanted to say that for those who migthve worried). But I said it yesterday and I wanted to say it again, what an amazing response compared to similar situations that have happened in the past.

Nothing graphic is shown in this( I view that as a good thing but wanted to say that for those who migthve worried). But I said it yesterday and I wanted to say it again, what an amazing response compared to similar situations that have happened in the past.

Well done by the officers. It's a sad situation.

If I was a cop, I don't know if I'd have it in me to not shoot someone who had hurt kids first thing. I hate saying that, but arresting them would be the last thing on my mind. Thankfully for my freedom, I'm not a cop.

If I was a cop, I don't know if I'd have it in me to not shoot someone who had hurt kids first thing. I hate saying that, but arresting them would be the last thing on my mind. Thankfully for my freedom, I'm not a cop.
The only reason I dont want the cops to shoot them is because I want them to go to prison and be tortured every day they have left of their existence.
The good thing comment was more about any graphic images being in the video that would get me in trouble.

The only reason I dont want the cops to shoot them is because I want them to go to prison and be tortured every day they have left of their existence.
The good thing comment was more about any graphic images being in the video that would get me in trouble.
Torturing is a good option also.

VN Store

Back