Nathan Peterman: The Future

If Bray doesn't get injured this year, he will likely redshirt,
Yes. So you ask, how does he pass Worley on the depthchart if he redshirts? Sometimes you have to read through it all..

I'm hoping he gets to redshirt this year. Really tired of seeing freshmen qb's starting....lets try to go a year without that. I'd like to see Worley mature and develop this year behind Bray.

Looks like we'll have a good qb battle in 13.

Reactions: 1 person
Bray didn't explode on the recruiting trail until his senior year, his only other offers were from Fresno State and San Deigo State, and people doubted him. How is that any different than Peterman?

Not trying to be an arse and I know everyone is bored, but this is a rehash of stuff said months ago on his recruiting thread. Might be a good place to start if you want to know more about Nate.

Bray didn't explode on the recruiting trail until his senior year, his only other offers were from Fresno State and San Deigo State, and people doubted him. How is that any different than Peterman?

It's not. There are also plenty of highly rated/recruited busts.

Id like to see Peterman sit for a year and learn the offence,we should still have a solid line in 13 for who ever starts.

Randy Smith: Coach Dooley Needs Some Positive Thinkers - 06/06/2012 - Chattanoogan.com

You always seem to want to start the rumblings of changing coaches....I for one am tired of it. Maybe a little "Positive thinking" will help your day.

I want Dooley to succeed, but I'm not foolish enough to believe that his job isn't in question. I refuse to ignore the reality of the situation. For those willing to bury their heads in the sand, I guess I'm sorry that I won't.

The first throw he makes in that video around the 15 second mark is on the money! Looked great there with his pocket awareness. (see what I did there?)

as a native of Florida, he went to both UF & FSU camps and neither offered him

Maybe they didn't need a QB. UF has two who are supposed to be good. On the other hand, except for UT, only mid tier schools offered him. Yet he's a 4 star. Hopefully, our coaches caught something the others missed. Wouldn't be the first time.

How can Smith say the Georgia game is "non-winnable" when they struggled to beat us 20-12 last year with Simms at QB?

WE SHALL SEE!

until this team can win a BIG game on the road, you will hear this a lot. last year, it was in k town. athens is a very hard place to win. never know, though. we'll see.

as a native of Florida, he went to both UF & FSU camps and neither offered him

Home state schools pass on guys who end up being stars. It happens in all sports all the time. UK and UL didn't offer Lofton, good thing Buzz didn't use that as a reason to not bring him in. Jalen Steele and Lee Humphrey were overlooked by UT bball. Randall Cobb was overlooked until it was too late by UT. It happens. Ut also has a player from Gainesville that UF didn't offer if I recall, and he could end up being solid. Just saying, him being passed up by those schools doesn't mean a thing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

inb4 you say you can't stand "inb4" comments, and, inb4 he says he never compared Peterman to Tom Brady and berates you for your assumption. :)

Actually, nb4 posts are growing on me.

BTW, nb4 "you're not growing on me, fade"

biggest negavol on this site. i'd say about 10,000 agree with me.

Would rather nobody agree with me and be right, than 10,000 agree and be wrong. There's not necessarily truth in numbers.

The truth is that he may be a future Heisman winner, but just like C. Pat, we don't know jack til they get on the field under the lights and perform. Those that start saying xyz player has "NFL potential" when they haven't played a down of college football sound silly and childish. BTW, I know that's not what's being said about Peterman, but the general principle still applies.

VN Store

Back