Nathan Peterman: The Future

I am so glad I have surrounded myself with positive attitude personalities. I can't imagine wasting my life in a negative light.

Reactions: 1 person
I am so glad I have surrounded myself with positive attitude personalities. I can't imagine wasting my life in a negative light.

What I said wasn't negative..........I'm just not making wild assumptions about a recruit like you are. That's ok, isn't it?

Actually, nb4 posts are growing on me.

BTW, nb4 "you're not growing on me, fade"

LOL Nice try. :) We've been through this, though. I don't always agree with you, but every now and then you surprise me. Seems fair enough.

biggest negavol on this site. i'd say about 10,000 agree with me.

Lord knows (and so does fade), that he's not--with the likes of northknoxvol, VolBeef88, and allvol123 around here, you can count me out of that 10,000.

If Bray doesn't get injured this year, he will likely redshirt,
Yes. So you ask, how does he pass Worley on the depthchart if he redshirts? Sometimes you have to read through it all..

From what DD said he wont redshirt. He said in the spring he has a package in place for Nate to get him 10-12 snaps a game. Probably some Tebow type plays.

Lord knows (and so does fade), that he's not--with the likes of northknoxvol, VolBeef88, and allvol123 around here, you can count me out of that 10,000.

You are right. With the 3 that you have mentioned(and not in that order)I would list Fade as the 4th ranked negative person on this sight.

I just hope Peterman can come in and be effective and a leader. He seems to have the physical abilities already in place.

What I said wasn't negative..........I'm just not making wild assumptions about a recruit like you are. That's ok, isn't it?

It's not an assumption. It's an opinion based on what I observed. And Peterman is not a recruit. He plays college football for the University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people
Didnt Crompton throw 30+ TDs his SR year?
yes he did. Thats the one thing I will give Kiffin credit for is how he turned Crompton around. All the bounce pass posters had to eat crow he was good enough to be drafted,".

Would rather nobody agree with me and be right, than 10,000 agree and be wrong. There's not necessarily truth in numbers.

The truth is that he may be a future Heisman winner, but just like C. Pat, we don't know jack til they get on the field under the lights and perform. Those that start saying xyz player has "NFL potential" when they haven't played a down of college football sound silly and childish. BTW, I know that's not what's being said about Peterman, but the general principle still applies.

He's will be better than Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and Brett Favre and Chuck Norris.

It's not an assumption. It's an opinion based on what I observed. And Peterman is not a recruit. He plays college football for the University of Tennessee.

There are a lot of walkons that would agree with you and they play about as much as Peterman has so far, some of them more......just sayin.

Are we developing the Peterman Principle here? (NB4)

Little harsh don't you think? :ermm:

I hope he turns out to be great but as of now, he hasn't played so it's just speculation. Just gets tiresome reading about his "pocket presence" and such when there is nothing to base it on other than wishful thinking.
:hi:

I hope he turns out to be great but as of now, he hasn't played so it's just speculation. Just gets tiresome reading about his "pocket presence" and such when there is nothing to base it on other than wishful thinking.
:hi:

:blink:

Didnt Crompton throw 30+ TDs his SR year?

So by saying that do you imply that Crompton had a great career at UT and you hope that Peterman does as well as Crompton? I would say that Crompton was a huge disappointment, given his hype coming in. Kiffin did help him overcome a lot by cutting down his reads to one side of the field. Maybe if he had the same coaching earlier in his time here he could have done a lot more. But to cherry pick his only good year and ignore all the rest and use that as proof of how good he was is misleading.

Forgive me for butting in, but since we are arguing semantics, isn't an opinion based on observation an assumption?

In other words, based upon what I have seen, I can assume x is true...

Forgive me for butting in, but since we are arguing semantics, isn't an opinion based on observation an assumption?

In other words, based upon what I have seen, I can assume x is true...

Oh crap, he we go with logic and reasoning again.

VN Store

Back