Nathan Peterman: The Future

uugghh...we can't go on too much longer like this or the Gators will eat us alive.

And the time is HERE. I hope this young man has a break out game today to kick off his career. I just want us to be competitive again.
Never thought I would have this kind of mindset.

GO VOLS! Go Peterman!!!

If peterman is the future than who will our new coach be?

I didn't get caught up in any hype, or lack of, when UT was recruiting Peterman. After watching these highlights a few times, I have formed a VERY positive opinion of him.
His pocket presence, and pure natural ability to avoid pressure is off the charts. He moves around smoothly in the pocket, and seems to never take his eyes away from downfield. Focused. Very focused. Also, his arm strength appears to be top shelf. He doesn't seem to have to step into the throw to get it down field quickly. And when he does step into the throw, it is truly a bomb.
I hate to form a premature opinion of a QB whom has never completed a pass in the SEC, but I believe Coach Chaney may very well have found his new Drew Brees.
Go Vols!!

Nathan Peterman - Tennessee Commit - Senior Highlights - YouTube

Thoughts?

hahahaha we should be running the option with pig. all our qb's should be sent home.

Is he totally stupid? Is he blind? He made a bad decision starting Peterman--and now he's made the bad decision much worse by leaving him in the game. He's killing us--and yet Jones keeps him in! Worley wouldn't be making all these mistake and turnovers! This is absurd.

yank him now!!! What is he waiting for? A 21 point deficit! The defense is playing their tails off and we cannot for the life of us score... the offense is negating every bit of hard effort that the defense is putting forth.:banghead2:

Is he totally stupid? Is he blind? He made a bad decision starting Peterman--and now he's made the bad decision much worse by leaving him in the game. He's killing us--and yet Jones keeps him in! Worley wouldn't be making all these mistake and turnovers! This is absurd.

Absurd is asking to put Worley back in. Neither are the answer, so go with Josh Ferg. Absurd is people on here bashing our defensive players when they have played well considering they play 3/4 the game, every game. There are so many positives I see on defense for us, but we just need a QB.

Absurd is asking to put Worley back in. Neither are the answer, so go with Josh Ferg. Absurd is people on here bashing our defensive players when they have played well considering they play 3/4 the game, every game. There are so many positives I see on defense for us, but we just need a QB.

We just saw what putting in a guy with ZERO game experience does, and you want to put in a true freshman? Surely you're not that damn stupid.

I think you mean Riley Ferguson

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back