Nathan Peterman: The Future

kid gets rid of the ball pretty quickly if his first read is there, but is also calm enough to go through his progressions and slides well in the pocket, though he seems to prefer to slide left.
Several highlights had him hitting his 3rd or 4th read after buying some time

Nothing against him but if I was Worley I'd be trying to transfer.

This is exactly ... what I would be saying if I was a troll that wanted to hurt the Tennessee program in any way that I could. Pretty ridiculous to think that any SEC team could go thru a season with only one capable qb. :crazy:

Last edited:
Don't know much about him other then his rivals profile.
Be nice if he was a little taller though, UT's Oline is pretty tall.

And the time is HERE. I hope this young man has a break out game today to kick off his career. I just want us to be competitive again.
Never thought I would have this kind of mindset.

GO VOLS! Go Peterman!!!

Reactions: 1 person
That was all on Peterman. Couldn't get team in right play. Shame on coaches for not scripting. Black stripe for butch.

Oh boy. 0-1, the pass should've been picked, wrong read, resulting in a fumble, and then fumbles inside his own 15. Gotta love Peterman the hero.

The future is looking real shaky right now.Really hard to watch. I know that we want a quarterback that is more mobile and aggressive, but you absolutely cannot have these turnovers and survive!

VN Store

Back