NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

Driving around Knoxville area and reading Facebook and Twitter; how CRAZY is it to see soooo much UT Baseball merch EVERYWHERE!?!?!?

Some of my most prized stuff until this month was my souvenirs from the 2001 CWS.

Now that stuff disappoints me as much as my oldest child does. <Just kidding>

Used Freak's link yesterday to place our order - finally I must say. They were offering 25% discounts when I logged on. The shirt I really wanted was out of stock except for 2XL. Thought I would let the VolNation fans know in case you have more on your wish list.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol and MAD
Had to make an unexpected trip to NC today and happened to put on our new CWS Natty t-shirts. Stopped for lunch at CFA in Winston-Salem and as we exited I40 I saw the Wake Forest sign. I get back in the car and the wife asked if I got any comments. I say no and she says, "Poor losers. It's not like we beat em. They didn't make it that far."

Hope we didn't hurt their little feelings.

CFA was great tho as usual. Go Vols!

Last edited:
For people that have been asking for Kirby Connell merch, check this post

Cleaning out. Giving you guys first shot until tomorrow night

Vollie Fingers custom jerseys signed and a Vollie cap signed. $110 includes shipping.
This is it
Jerseys
Checkerboard medium
Checkerboard large
Black white stripes extra large
Orange Medium 2 each
Orange large
Orange small
Orange 2XL
Black small
Black medium
White 2XL