'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I’ve looked in multiple Ohio State forums today and they are going full nuclear on their Oline coach and Ryan Day. Basically the consensus I’ve read across these boards is that he’s only going to TN for NIL(not true), he’s not going to get developed here(as if he would at OSU) and he’ll be in the portal even if he does ( he won’t). Just full on copium at this point.
Buckeyes fans have to be the most entitled arrogant pricks in the college football to think they can out recruit us in our backyard and then get pissed for losing as if they ever had a shot. I hope they lose out on Josh Petty too and have to go to the portal and find a scrub for depth.

I’ve looked in multiple Ohio State forums today and they are going full nuclear on their Oline coach and Ryan Day. Basically the consensus I’ve read across these boards is that he’s only going to TN for NIL(not true), he’s not going to get developed here(as if he would at OSU) and he’ll be in the portal even if he does ( he won’t). Just full on copium at this point.
Buckeyes fans have to be the most entitled arrogant pricks in the college football to think they can out recruit us in our backyard and then get pissed for losing as if they ever had a shot. I hope they lose out on Josh Petty too and have to go to the portal and find a scrub for depth.
South Carolina acts the same way, but for them its not entitlement, its delusion.

Osu fans just cant get the fact that this isnt 2017-2020 Tennessee anymore and we are in a position to not only battle, but win recruiting battles with the big boys

Man that’s every forum though lol. We still have people posting like “O$U or F$U” if we don’t get someone, even though we use NIL as well as any school. But I’ll give the OSU (along with Texas) are probably the most arrogant fans.

Reactions: atilla
Here we go. No recruit could possibly pick Tennessee without us paying them way more than anybody else.

View attachment 665938
I hate this argument so much. If you’re saying you only lost the recruit because of money then get your money up broke boys. Stop being a literal poverty program then.

Here we go. No recruit could possibly pick Tennessee without us paying them way more than anybody else.

View attachment 665938
Obviously if not for the money he would move over 1000 miles away to a middle of a corn field to start a rebuild with one other talented player who cosplays Mahomes every day.

Throw in a “Day will never beat Michigan recruiting Oline like this for us.”

They love that. 😂

I hate this argument so much. If you’re saying you only lost the recruit because of money then get your money up broke boys. Stop being a literal poverty program then.
I freaking love it. Let them rumor that crap as much as they want. It gets kids on campus and once they are Tenn can land anyone.

Please link Ohio State tears. Trying to find it but I can't see any active OSU forum with individual player threads like ours here (Freak is the GOAT)
Volquest posters (including me) are absolutely DUNKING on the OSU mods. They still refuse to acknowledge that UT has led for a significant amount of time.

“The last visit changed the narrative.”

No it didn’t, Alex. Your narrative was wrong.

Petty is looking like he's headed to GaTech. :cool:

VN Store

Back