'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I’ve looked in multiple Ohio State forums today and they are going full nuclear on their Oline coach and Ryan Day. Basically the consensus I’ve read across these boards is that he’s only going to TN for NIL(not true), he’s not going to get developed here(as if he would at OSU) and he’ll be in the portal even if he does ( he won’t). Just full on copium at this point.
Buckeyes fans have to be the most entitled arrogant pricks in the college football to think they can out recruit us in our backyard and then get pissed for losing as if they ever had a shot. I hope they lose out on Josh Petty too and have to go to the portal and find a scrub for depth.
Sounds just like VN when we miss out on a big time recruit 😂😂😂😂

Here we go. No recruit could possibly pick Tennessee without us paying them way more than anybody else.

View attachment 665938
He’s the #2 overall player behind only 1 QB. He also plays the second most important position. Of course he’s the highest paid non QB out of this 2025 HS class.

Did he think he was dropping some big bomb there?

On3 RPM powered by Spiny.AI utilizes machine learning to forecast college choices.

Predictions Unlocked​

1. Avatar

Tennessee

82.0%​

2. Avatar

Ohio State

4.5%​

3. Avatar

Georgia

3.4%​

4. Avatar

Clemson

2.5%​

5. Avatar

South Carolina

1.5%​

6. Avatar

Alabama

1.3%​

7. Avatar

Nebraska

1.0%​

8. Avatar

NC State

<1%​

9. Avatar

North Carolina

<1%​

Pundits understand Heupel winning QB 5 Stars but when the best OL in country picks Vols hard to believe because they always commit to GA OH St Bama Lsu but not Tennessee. So they miss the fact that Mr Sanders Loves Knoxville and has really bonded with Coaches as well as his parents and can't wait to Run through the T on game day. GBO. In CHRIST Alone

VN Store

Back