'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I see we're on page 128 for a 5 ⭐ prospect we've known about for ~1 year.

I'm still wondering how tf we got Zalance Heard to 225 pages in a months time

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The key for Huepel is to recruit the QBs and OL and that alone will get his teams to 9 wins. Our tempo already wears down defenses. Having dial threat QBs with 5 star OL...sheesh!
Yeah but he’s gotta recruit a lot of good defensive players too because I’ll bet ya that tempo wears down our defense when they gotta get back on the field as fast as they do.

IMG_0473.jpegIMG_0472.jpegIMG_0471.jpeg

But it’s not just that he said that. It was the complete denial that the last visit weekend meant anything when Sanders left OSU off his schedule. That weekend Gleitman was saying “He’s just visiting to make sure there’s nothing he missed and confirming that those schools don’t measure up to us.” Real pompous ass type take, first of all, but also refusing to state the obvious really got me. So I’ve been on a bit of a soapbox ever since and can’t seem to get off of it.

LMAO! My Georgia friends that give me good Intel from time to time are already calling Sanders a bust and diva, and saying they didn't want him.
UGA Fans,,,,,

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

LMAO! My Georgia friends that give me good Intel from time to time are already calling Sanders a bust and diva, and saying they didn't want him.
This kid has been one of the most mature kids I've seen when it comes to his recruitment. He visited the schools he loved a ton. He never mislead anyone. He seems like a really good kid who has a great family. I will believe this even if he decides to pick another school. That saying he is all Vol.

VN Store

Back