'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Told our staff the weekend he was here after Nebraska visit on Sunday at brunch with Heup. Was going to be that Saturday night but his dad got bumped off the flight back from Lincoln so didn’t get in until Sunday morning.

Our guys kept it buttoned up and he didn’t tell other coaches until this morning.

Not sure how Wiltfong and Simmons got word other than all the Tennessee folks knew and none of the other staffs had heard anything.

Anyway huge recruitment win. Big time

Told our staff the weekend he was here after Nebraska visit on Sunday at brunch with Heup. Was going to be that Saturday night but his dad got bumped off the flight back from Lincoln so didn’t get in until Sunday morning.

Our guys kept it buttoned up and he didn’t tell other coaches until this morning.

Not sure how Wiltfong and Simmons got word other than all the Tennessee folks knew and none of the other staffs had heard anything.

Boom!!!

Thank you for the information!

He was well worth the wait.

giphy-4189160281.gif

I can't decide if this guy is an Ohio State fan, or a Georgia fan on an OSU board.

Kinda hoping it's the latter so that we can enjoy knowing they are butthurting together.

View attachment 667930
I believe it, they were probably low on cash after bailing half their roster out of jail.

Last edited:
I can't decide if this guy is an Ohio State fan, or a Georgia fan on an OSU board.

Kinda hoping it's the latter so that we can enjoy knowing they are butthurting together.

View attachment 667930
Yeah right. Reality is UGA has a culture problem that's a big turn off for the Mamas. That and Clemson not wanting to play the NIL game opens up a lot of doors in the Carolinas.

View attachment 667930
I love the coping. No one understands anything about how NIL values will play out, but if it's anything like NFL salaries, the next contract signed by an elite LT or QB is always the biggest contract in the history of the sport.

But we already have experts in NIL values

View attachment 667930

Sorry there Astrodog, Georgia wasn’t even in the running, and I can whole heartedly confirm Georgia’s “offer” was inline with everyone else.

Sometimes, it’s not all about the Benjamins

the hippies have left, sir. its too expwnsive.

What is left is millennial hipster teat suckers.
In born, bred, and currently reside in Bristol. I haven’t been to Asheville in I’d say 8 years or so. I went out there I Colorado a month ago and some of those towns feel like “Asheville of the West

VN Store

Back