'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Not going to be a top five class. Sanders will be in.

We’ve got a lot of lower rated guys that we really like in this class. I think we’re looking at 8th maybe nationally this year, could move between 7-10 depending on adjustments in rankings etc. Still will be a very good class imo.

Edit: also should add the kid from Oklahoma that we landed, Oklahoma really wanted and made him a priority although it was late in the cycle.
Why not top 5? We will land two 5* star kids, possibly three. The lower rated recruits may de-commit or get a bump in ratings. And if they don’t, so be it if Heup wants them.

Not that there is a big difference among the top ten…

Last edited:
Why not top 5? We will land two 5* star kids, possibly three. The lower rated recruits may de-commit or get a bump in ratings. And if they don’t, so be it if Heup wants them.

Not that there is a big difference among the top ten…
I’m not saying it’s impossible just really going to be hard to pass who’s in front with who they’re going to get. I do really like our class though and I think you’re going to see some recruits get bigger bumps as well. Jackson I believe ends up getting a pretty big bump before it’s over. We’re going to get GMac and Sanders. Still see this as finishing in the 8-10 range and like you said there’s not that much difference between those classes and top 4-5.

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back