'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I hope so. Still awhile to go and anything can change. But it seems we have the momentum.
We have been the leader for a long time. Much longer than most suspect. In the new NIL era, things can get funny with recruiting, but I would be more than shocked if he doesn’t end up a VOL.

Posted on his Instagram account in the past 30 minutes (with gross pics of his Clemson experience). Not that will make a difference....

1717438780830.png

Posted on his Instagram account in the past 30 minutes (with gross pics of his Clemson experience). Not that will make a difference....

View attachment 645605
Yeah Clemson was his dream school growing up. Took the OV there. Seems like they haven’t passed Vols with what was said in this thread 🤷‍♂️

Dont underestimate power of Senator Dabo's recruiting pitch. Many a kid has fallen victim to his snake oil bible thumper persona. Guy is so fake, so insincere. Prob has a flask and can of skoal waitin' for him as soon as door shuts.
Anna has pretty much come to terms with he’s going to the Vols.

One of my Clemson friends from my big group text with his Sanders “intel” 😂 have to share the cope I’m watching in real time with my Vol friends.

Lady I work with who’s son plays football with him and is good friends with him. He’s been a Clemson fan his entire life, but his family life isn’t great so money may come into play more than others

One of my Clemson friends from my big group text with his Sanders “intel” 😂 have to share the cope I’m watching in real time with my Vol friends.
I don’t believe a word of that. Very few have “been a Clemson fan their entire life”. I also don’t get the sense from any of his interviews or articles about him that he comes from a bad or poor means family. The copium is real.

VN Store

Back