'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I don't know if the kid is so much torn. I think he knows where he really wants to go. I think this is more about external forces, and wanting to make the right decision for his family. This is where NIL can suck for a 17yo kid. That's a lot of pressure put on some of these recruits that wasn't there before. There is life changing money being promised to some of these families now.

I don't know if the kid is so much torn. I think he knows where he really wants to go. I think this is more about external forces, and wanting to make the right decision for his family. This is where NIL can suck for a 17yo kid. That's a lot of pressure put on some of these recruits that wasn't there before. There is life changing money being promised to some of these families now.
Premium position. You "overpay" if you have to for elite guys at premium positions. If he doesn't choose the good guys it won't be bc of NIL imo. Hopefully we win out at the end.

We’re working to get him in.

Somewhat related but the family does like Nebraska more than has been reported. They might weirdly be more competition than OSU right now.

That said, the more the competition changes the more I feel good about tennessee. This isn’t a Jordan Seaton situation.. this is a mature kid

We’re working to get him in.

Somewhat related but the family does like Nebraska more than has been reported. They might weirdly be more competition than OSU right now.

That said, the more the competition changes the more I feel good about tennessee. This isn’t a Jordan Seaton situation.. this is a mature kid

If he’s taking visits but nothing is scheduled to UT, wouldn’t that typically mean he’s leaning elsewhere?

Or is he not definitely taking visits?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I’m sure everyone here will be totally chill if he commits to Nebraska 🫣
YARN | Don't freak out. I forbid anybody to freak out. | The Office (2005)  - S02E12 The Injury | Video gifs by quotes | 4aa1024b | 紗

If he’s taking visits but nothing is scheduled to UT, wouldn’t that typically mean he’s leaning elsewhere?

Or is he not definitely taking visits?
He’s been to Tennessee more than any of his other finalists by a decent margin. Wouldn’t shock me if he snuck over to Nebraska just to triple confirm or something. Or maybe we lean on him and get him to come back again here.

He’s been to Tennessee more than any of his other finalists by a decent margin. Wouldn’t shock me if he snuck over to Nebraska just to triple confirm or something. Or maybe we lean on him and get him to come back again here.

Thank you sir.

Seems like a bad idea to let Nebraska have a final face to face pitch without Vols doing the same, especially since he’s kinda tight with Raiola, but maybe it’ll work out.

I think if he takes visits and comes here then it's to finalize something. Especially if we are the last visit. If Ohio State is the last visit, or if he doesn't come here at all, I don't feel great. If he's just going to Nebraska to check it out and do his due diligence, I'd just think he's being respectful and thorough in his process. Which has been the way he's handled this all along.

Not sure if he picks us or OSU, but it will be nice when we don’t have to work so hard for top tier recruits. UT has been on him hard and doing so much for well over a year and a half. OSU kind of swoops in the last few months and pretty much looks like the slight favorite for now. All the top schools ( UGA, Bama, OSU) seem to not have to work as hard for so long for some of these guys.
Does that include OSU not working hard for him?

VN Store

Back