'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

To clarify, the way I understood it this morning is that yes Sanders is taking a couple of visits, yes AP is surprised about that. But, no, he is not visiting anywhere the weekend if the 27th, and the hope is he makes it to Knoxville that weekend to hang out with other commits and recruits.

AP still believes TN is in a good spot to land him.

'let it play out'is the take away i got.

Um no I am pretty sure it was this morning. YouTube and Apple podcast both had the pod this morning see for yourself. Maybe I am wrong but at the beginning Eric Cain says good Thursday.

They record it as if it was actually Thursday morning. If it was shot in the morning they would have to wake up and record at 3am once you account for editing and other stuff just to upload it when they do

Um no I am pretty sure it was this morning. YouTube and Apple podcast both had the pod this morning see for yourself. Maybe I am wrong but at the beginning Eric Cain says good Thursday.

That’s when it was posted, not when it was filmed. Cain does the same thing for Locked On and films it the night before. I promise, that was filmed on Wednesday.

Reactions: shane80
They record it as if it was actually Thursday morning. If it was shot in the morning they would have to wake up and record at 3am once you account for editing and other stuff just to upload it when they do
I live in California and it popped up on Spotify at midnight last night

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back