'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

Oh crap! I just heard Tom Loy say he is about to change his xtal ball for Brandon from TN to Alabama, Apparently, he thinks Brandon's recent visit to bama was a game changer with Bama's 2025 recruited QB really trying to sway Faizon. I hope not!!!!!
Thats oldish news

Hopefully GMac can overcome his wind velocity issues. If he can’t, getting Faizon becomes that much more important.

I can’t wait to see all of the backtracking after GMac’s senior season. Don’t get me wrong, I think Fazion is elite, but there’s a reason CJH went all in after GMac (and not the other 2-3 top QBs who had us as thier favorite). He kinda knows a thing or two about QBs. Nico, Gmac, Fazion, we got this locked in at QB for the next 8-10 years.

I can’t wait to see all of the backtracking after GMac’s senior season. Don’t get me wrong, I think Fazion is elite, but there’s a reason CJH went all in after GMac (and not the other 2-3 top QBs who had us as thier favorite). He kinda knows a thing or two about QBs. Nico, Gmac, Fazion, we got this locked in at QB for the next 8-10 years.

Merk?

Jake Merklinger

Watch the spring game again.
People are really going to be surprised by him

Where in that quote does it say he didn’t show well in camps?

Here you go: https://atozsports.com/nashville/te...george-macintyre-college-football-recruiting/

Earlier this week, 247Sports' Grant Hughes pointed out that MacIntyre needs a good showing at the Elite 11 finals to keep from slipping in recruiting rankings.
"Scouts have been underwhelmed with his camp performances this offseason, making a good showing at the Elite 11 Finals in June necessary if he wants to keep his arrow pointing up in the recruiting rankings," wrote Hughes.

Dude has been here a bunch, no way 1 visit to bama makes this a tight race.
That’s what I’ve been thinking. 1 visit isn’t going to sway you so much that you decide to commit a whole year and a half before you can even make it to campus. I think some of this is the recruiting sights knowing that this will be the 3rd time the #1 player will commit relatively early in the process so they can’t draw clicks as much.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
That’s what I’ve been thinking. 1 visit isn’t going to sway you so much that you decide to commit a whole year and a half before you can even make it to campus. I think some of this is the recruiting sights knowing that this will be the 3rd time the #1 player will commit relatively early in the process so they can’t draw clicks as much.
And THEIR 2025 QB COMMIT is a factor? Never trust somebody who’s supposed to be your future competition PEER RECRUITING you. I’m sure Merklinger wasn’t a roid towards Mac and Mac won’t be 80’s movies bad guy against Fabian, but I’d bet against them scheduling events together, also.

And THEIR 2025 QB COMMIT is a factor? Never trust somebody who’s supposed to be your future competition PEER RECRUITING you. I’m sure Merklinger wasn’t a roid towards Mac and Mac won’t be 80’s movies bad guy against Fabian, but I’d bet against them scheduling events together, also.
Yeah. What does pitch even be? Hey man, come to Bama where we will compete for the starting job and one of us will have to transfer in the next 2/3 years. Like I said I think they want another arch manning situation where the perceived number one player takes it to the summer before the senior season, and then commits

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back