'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

Going from a top 3 team for a 5 year period to a top 20 team for a 5 year period is a decline. It would prove that it wasn't a fluke one or two bad years. Even if they maintained 9 win average and 4th best team in the ACC they wouldn't be winning any playoff games.
Sorry I don’t consider going from winning 11 games a year to 9 a serious decline. We just have different opinions. I consider going from 9-10 wins to 5-6 a decline.

Sorry I don’t consider going from winning 11 games a year to 9 a serious decline. We just have different opinions. I consider going from 9-10 wins to 5-6 a decline.
They are both declines, one is just more precipitous than the other.

11 wins a year is a playoffs every year amount. 9 wins is not.

This kid is something even CJH hasn't had before...the best QB in the country committed a full year early to be the 1st guy in the class. The 25 class is great top to bottom...but the 26 class can actually be even better IMO. I believe we can win Championships with this great staff as long as we have top 10 classes. This 26 class might end up top3 or top5 etc. The future is so bright. All of us VOL fans who stuck around and suffered in the misery of the last 20 years can rejoice. I know that I personally appreciate every win more now...after sucking for 2 decades. Love this staff we have, and love CJH. GO VOLS

VN Store

Back