'26 NC QB Faizon Brandon (Tennessee commit)

Been busy but had to drop by to drop a

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!

monkey-dancing-monkey.gif
Careful. @Weezer moved to the edge of his seat. Mixed relationship on the horizon?

Sitting here grinning like a monkey in a banana tree. I’m reading y’all’s comments on which absolute stud QB might not get to play.
Fours years ago at this time our QB room was “who” and a transfer named Hooker and a transfer named Milton.
What CJH and staff have done is mine blowing🤯
And SENT BOTH to the NFL!

That’s nuts!!

A decade ago we had Peterman, Worley, and a 2nd year Dobbs with Riley Ferguson transferring out.

Half a decade ago we had JG, Brian Muarer, and JT Shrout.

Crazy how different the talent is in our QB room now and moving forward.
just a little bit.

Well, sans Worley. He was all world. Esp in the run game. Teams had to respect him

A decade ago we had Peterman, Worley, and a 2nd year Dobbs with Riley Ferguson transferring out.

Half a decade ago we had JG, Brian Muarer, and JT Shrout.

Crazy how different the talent is in our QB room now and moving forward.
You know what’s crazy? Many of us, myself included, thought Heupel would have trouble recruiting in the SEC. Butch had those two mythical too 10 classes. But Heupel has out recruited every coach we have had since Fulmer easily.

I mean Hooker is the best QB we have had since Peyton. And who knows? Maybe Nico, Merk, GMac or Fazion could wind up being the best QB we have ever had.

That was so painful to watch. I kept screaming “just keep it once or twice!!”
No way butch was actually giving him the option to keep it right? Handoff all the way and butch was trying to trick someone into thinking it MIGHT be a handoff? The dumbest, most frustrating thing to watch. The whole scheme doesn’t work, at all, if there isn’t really an option for the QB to keep.

It's not because Clemson sucks, even though they do. It's because Heupel is an elite recruiter who has demonstrated that his offense is going to score a lot of points.
Yup. Also even if you come for a couple years and don’t win the starting job, your development under CJH should allow you plenty of opportunity in the portal. Doubt they have that mentality but it’s also true

VN Store

Back