NC St -vs- S Carolina (merged)

NC State will look back on this game and wonder what might have been. You can't continue to make those kinds of mistakes on the road.

I think that the refs let a couple of very questionable hits against NCStates QB go uncalled before that knee to the back of the head....that knee to the back of the head was from a guy trying to lay off....which the refs better be happy about, otherwise they could catch some serious heat for those earlier no-calls.

You know, I didn't think many things could temper my enthusiasm for college football starting, but this game is giving me a run for my money.

I think that the refs let a couple of very questionable hits against NCStates QB go uncalled before that knee to the back of the head....that knee to the back of the head was from a guy trying to lay off....which the refs better be happy about, otherwise they could catch some serious heat for those earlier no-calls.

I agree, they were letting a lot of crap go prior to that play.

You know, I didn't think many things could temper my enthusiasm for college football starting, but this game is giving me a run for my money.

Funny you should say that. I was just wondering why I was looking forward to this Thursday night game so much.

VN Store

Back